Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Arawn

I moved to Arawn after 3 years on another server and tbh I probably would have quit the game if I hadn't. I love my clan and everyone I have met are nice (well mostly like. I did block a couple of annoying people ) this so called greedy clan has helped me since I was a little lvl 34 noob wandering Shale .
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Arwan is a very decent server, the top clan is ready and willing to accept new people, the only thing that keeps people out is themselves. People say clans are greedy because they won't let them get bosses or help them on quests, thing is most clans these days have a very tightly knit player base. The clan and clannies are top priority, anyone outside of the clan is outside of the family.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

I moved to Arawn after 3 years on another server and tbh I probably would have quit the game if I hadn't. I love my clan and everyone I have met are nice (well mostly like. I did block a couple of annoying people ) this so called greedy clan has helped me since I was a little lvl 34 noob wandering Shale .
Basically the same experience for me except 2.5 years on another server.

Arawn is awesome. You can even wear a kilt here and no one would consider calling you a pansy-man. But be prepared while wearing kilt you might catch the attention of a lovely lass or what you believe could be lovely lass. If this happens be prepared for an occassional wink or buttocks pat. Mmhmm.
Rosmerta
Tarzanny - Ranger Lvl 194+
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Snoofkinlagen - Druid Lvl 165+
Arawn
Darkhorse - Rogue Lvl 220+

Wherever you are stay there. Arawn is no happy server.
No one is going to take you seriously, because you're the person that leaves a clan without saying a word. No ty, nothing...
Keep complaining on forums, the rest of us will enjoy the game.
Man crying smh
Crankz91
Lvl 200 ranger

Not everyone agrees with Your attitude of be the Bully or be the Bullied
You dont have to step on everyone to get to the top but for some reason you feel the need to crush others in game and on forums
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011

I'm not stepping on everyone nor am I trying to be at the very top. Majority of my post are suggestions to help make the game better, I'm not on forums to bully ppl as you say I do. Ehed decided to go on a rant earlier, if he doesn't want someone to respond to him then he shouldn't start running his mouth. Same goes for you drizzt, there's a reason why you got gagged in game. My apologies to pixel ik u were just lookin for a transfer, just isnt fair to you when ppl are telling you to go somewhere else...you are allowed to transfer to anywhere you want :)
Crankz91
Lvl 200 ranger