Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Warning to All of Arawn

I am posting here to warn everyone of a scammer(s) that is taking the name of a few people, making clans think they are trading to a clan mate, which is not the case. So far the names that have been identified as not the true players are Obfion (Real player's name is Obfionn, and only uses that one toon) and the other is Oyrea (Real player's name is Oyrae, Oyra, and Oyrak). So far it only seems like this person is hellbent at getting back at celts for some reason, but it could happen to other clans, so please be cautious when trading with someone that has almost the same name, but isn't the exact same name.
"You follow Rafiki, he knows the way"

Agentyamski - Lvl 128+
Rafiki - Lvl 95+
Coldbreth - Lvl 95+
http://www.celticheroesfanatics.wikia.com/
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 10&t=30536

Re: Warning to All of Arawn

Whew... Good thing oyrea didn't try scam me... Could have done it easily!

There was another post awhile ago warning of players with similar names... But at that stage nobody had been scammed by those people...

The scary but is that this guy is most likely one of our mates running about doing bosses with us helping out and talking to us like we are friends, then nailing people with clever scams... That's the bit that gets to me... We will eventually figure it out I'm sure, but then he/she will just create a new toon and start over... You can level any class to 80 in a matter of days with the right equipment...

I've seen 3 classes levelled to 80 by one person since the start of march... Makes a mockery of my lvl 82 Druid! Haha
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

hmmmmmm.... interesting :geek:
xNUKEGURLx : Rogue - Lvl 231
xNUKIEx : Ranger - Lvl 225

xNUKERSx : Rogue - Lvl 225
NuKeRs : Druid - Lvl 220
Leader Of Clan : Seed
Crom

Retired : NUKEGURL , xNUKIEx - Arawn.

USE UR SMILE TO CHANGE THE WORLD... DONT LET THE WORLD CHANGE UR SMILE =) !

Oh no not this again!!! This happened a few months back! People making names after high lvlcharacters! And if any1 makes guy claiming he's me... Dont believe him! These are all my characters: Silvos, Sirus, Silvon, and SilvosBank... So now u know!(:
Server: Arawn
Been playing since October, 2011
Silvos- lvl 129 Ranger
Sirus- lvl 88 Rogue
Otm sucks... Its pay to win type of game... Money goddesses!!

Yeah it is actually Delirious... otherwise known as Natrual... He logged on as Nightenga1e trying to scam items off serenity members. I whispered to him, "i know who you are" which i didn't of course, and the dummy actually logged on to his real account to continue the conversation. I got screenshots. Anyway I'm sure he or someone else will do it again. Just watch out.

Yeah it is actually Delirious... otherwise known as Natrual... He logged on as Nightenga1e trying to scam items off serenity members. I whispered to him, "i know who you are" which i didn't of course, and the dummy actually logged on to his real account to continue the conversation. I got screenshots. Anyway I'm sure he or someone else will do it again. Just watch out.
He asks to use your stuff and when you ask for it back he says you gave it to me. I know from personal experience
Setth, 215 Warrior. Resurgence of Arawn

Haha what an idiot. Unfortunately he will find someone to transfer his good items and start a new toon with a different name... And continue his Scammy McScammerness.
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn