Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How to Get 300k Fast?

Hey Guys i have been having trouble farming to reach 300k to buy a fiery axe and i spend half my time trying to farm in sewers. So after 3 days of hopeless farming i got nothing but a bunch of useless tomes so im looking for another farming strategy... Any advice? Rogue lvl 102...Spear (main wep) pvp/strength build...Help..Thnxx

Re: How to Get 300k Fast?

I suggest heading over to pirates with max riposte and shadowstrike. Make sure to make use of any sort of speed boost such as a glider or speed boots. This could take awhile with each pirate dropping 10-20 gold per kill. Bossing is your best bet. Make sure to be active in meteoric boss raids as the spawns do drop quite a sum of cash. The gems are definitely worth the while. 300k can be achieved in a week or so if you are consistent with your farming. I would say that given your level of 102, it might still be difficult to do any of the above. This is why I would suggest that you save your money for elixirs for training first rather than starting on your triumph axe...

...or buy platinum.
Pavillion. Arawn.

TheOath Family.

Oh and when your at the lvl to kill hawkhursts in about 2 or 3 hits and then kill the pirate boss every 15 minuets and also the spider queen every 30 minuets or so, you will be making around 80-100k a day. This worked well for me, I hope it does u too :)

Any level is good, depends how determined u are. farming is better when u can kill the mob in 2 maybe 3 shots n not have to stop to regen all the time. So what ever lvl u can kill Hawks at by doin what I just said u should be good but idk what lvl u could do that so trial an error I guess

Hey Guys i have been having trouble farming to reach 300k to buy a fiery axe and i spend half my time trying to farm in sewers. So after 3 days of hopeless farming i got nothing but a bunch of useless tomes so im looking for another farming strategy... Any advice? Rogue lvl 102...Spear (main wep) pvp/strength build...Help..Thnxx
go to this link hope the second of the boss video would help u. just get a low level account and go there wait. after killing that level 20 boss he drop like 1k or below. and then log to your high account and continue to farm boss with your friend. about 5-6mins go back no the low level account kill that again. here is the link: http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=zdBGPahz-lM