Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bye-Bye

Really wish res would back off, this doesn't concern monkeys like you
Well said Bigg!
And if she quit thinking it was me, I'd rather help her out then to just quit. Your just trying to get me banned just you know im gonna be a threat whe i hit 165+ :lol:
Leosnipas 220+ ranger
Leonightas 190 locker
Leonidas 168+ warrior
Clan: Dawn
Arawn

Now your accusing me of doing drugs? Thats real mature man. I bet irl your a clown in a circus... :D
Leosnipas 220+ ranger
Leonightas 190 locker
Leonidas 168+ warrior
Arawn

i think it's funny that braves haven't kicked him after scamming. way to go :roll: I'm just a monkey though so what do I know? :lol: But I'd appreciate you tone down the racist comments Bigg, okay?
See, the reason i havent been kicked is maybe because i didnt do it! And west knows that. If you want proof i can show you my clock in/out apple for work. Im not exactly sure what time the scam happened but i was at school from 7am-2:55pm then shortly followed by work from 5-11pm. So if you want to see my clock in apple just let me know. When i get home from school ill send the pic to ya. And i also got mail from L0G1X wanting me to buy the acc. Not exactly sure how he knew i used to own him but i can also screenshot that. So maybe not blame ppl, huh Bitey?
Leosnipas 220+ ranger
Leonightas 190 locker
Leonidas 168+ warrior
Arawn

i think it's funny that braves haven't kicked him after scamming. way to go :roll: I'm just a monkey though so what do I know? :lol: But I'd appreciate you tone down the racist comments Bigg, okay?
Nice, goods, tryna get otm to look at em for 'racist' comments. We all know u dont give the slightest about racism

No joke :lol:
Leosnipas 220+ ranger
Leonightas 190 locker
Leonidas 168+ warrior
Arawn

Lmao this thread is hilarious. Ban hammer incoming
Yea you posting on a thread that has nothing to do with you makes you look disgusting .. This is a sad thing that happened show some respect as a fellow player ..It is mainly because of resurgence she wanted to rush out of arawn so badly .. What if you were starving and had no money .. You would steal..and in return has consequences .. Same thing here, she took a big risk and it did not work out so well .. Does not mean this is a laughing matter! If you cannot get the memo im sending you deep apologies but my words cut deep into the minds of the corrupt . Bless your heart

Hey bitey ik all res are fat and stupid, but since when was being called a monkey racist? Seriously stop ruining the game for people and my clan member did NOT scam, need we need to remind all of Arawn what a certain chief did to start resurgence in the first place? Thieves shouldn't get to speak.