Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: thinking about a transfer

The top clan is Resurgence in Arawn. They have a recruiting clan and im not sure if theres a lvl requirement for it. The class most needed is probably mage or druid. Prices on sks are 4-5k and idols are 150-250g ea. I hav'nt seen anyone selling black party hats in a while.

Hopes this helps!- Buddy

If you seriusly thinking about a xfer ,make sure you got enought money for at least gearing urself meteroic:)
Then think lf all wepaons, shop stuff and rest, think of a plan to solo to 170(maybe you need it)
Make sure u can kill bosses ingame solo with ur choosen class!
:)
3rd meet me and make sure u get the connections :)
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.

I'm also thinking about transferring (well...rerolling) to this server, really don't have anything to transfer except some vanity gear. So I'll be starting fresh as a ranger, with some plat.

I'm a veteran mmo player but still new to ch (only 75 on gwydion) hopefully there's a guild out there that would take somebody like me in and guide me a little'
Zojac Ownith - 58 Ranger - Arwan server

Just be whatever class you want. I wouldn't say mages are needed, but if you want to play them go ahead. like on every server atm, because of the overpowered class known as rogues, rogue quest items are very expensive if someone is even selling them. quest armour wise, rogue will be most expensive to get geared up on, warrior or druid will probably be cheapest, followed by mage, then ranger. Top clan is resurgence, and there are already a lot of ranger and rogue mains there, if that matters to you when choosing class, that doesn't really affect your chances of getting in, just saying it so you know there is competition for those class drops. If you want to join don't wait around for an invite just ask to join. Keep in mind that res is a endgame clan, so the higher you are or the faster your rate of lvling the better.
arawn mage kashi lvl 194
arawn druid kashidadruid 171
Arawn rogue kashidarogue 185

Well res recruit clans lvl req is around 70 to geg into res ull be mm 170 or around that area class wise if u wanna be cheap or a pvp god go with war if u want to help other.go with druid if u wanna one shot me in pvp go with mage If u wanna be strong and dont care bout the price be a rogue if u want endgame kills be a ranger yes.rogues are expensive tho cuz black drops are rarest and servers are inflated with rogues that lvl gl