Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

WANTED

Rc1007 is wanted in Lirs reach. For crimes such as attempting to enslave his clan. Anyone caught trying to help RC or become a part of his gang will be killed in pvp. RC is an outlaw. This means that he has no protection from the law, so you can KS him, kill him, enslave him or torture him and he can't do a thing about it. If anyone else knows about a crime that he has committed then report it. If he starts changing his ways and being good then he will not be a criminal anymore. But for now the reward for his capture is 200 gold and a grove of your own in Lirs reach! ( the reward also applies to any versions of him captured).
TATHAN

Re: WANTED

... So if jc or bronn or raven or bubbles or someone like that helps him ur gonna kill them...?

Don't think so tathan
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Hmmmmm, I'm considering helping this Rc guy, just so tathan will come after me. Then I'll pwn him when he tries to kill me :P and I'm pretty sure a few of you are thinking the same thing xD
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

Why can't you simply tell us in plain English what this guy did?

It doesn't hafta be this overdramatized roleplaying event every time you say something. What did this guy do?
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Rc is my friend and I use to be in his clan before I joined celts. He's a good guy(better than you at least) so you gonna hunt him. I'm gonna hunt you:):) Wolf I want him to my self and anybody else he is mine:D pvp is soon in gonna see you there and If you somehow beat me I might give you a crown frag. I'm talking to you tathan
Setth, 215 Warrior. Resurgence of Arawn

Clumps, I'm gonna call you clumps. Your never own lol. And I will pay you some gold to let me have a go at em first lol. I will get you first
As temtpting as it sounds sorry shadow but I've wanted thatum for a while now I can't pass up the chance to make this noob cry