Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Farewell Arawn

It is funny how his topic evolved into an early Arawn discussion, heh. I remember being clanless for a long while before joining Clan Dagon. I could not decide whether to join Celts or Uskoci, since I knew BadaBing would probably reject me at that level at that tier of power they rested on. Being in a clan is almost mandatory now with the arena quests and general melodrama that is constantly rising and falling in Arawn... I love it so. We are the world that would make the best Celtic Heroes based movie because of it. Is there any oher world with conspiracies such as ours?
x*Warrior Tank*x
x*Arawn*x
x*BadaBing*x

Critical thinking greatly intrigues me.

Pretty sure frank was first to get astral helm but idk about full

Bada was around wayyy before celts was noteworthy (which was only after i left bada and joined them)

Ericc was and is awesome!!!

Frank was in serenity for aaagggessss and only joined usk kinda recently

Wasnt meteoric in the xmas 2012 patch?

Darrensharper is a noob

Who is Aggra_tech???
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

It is funny how his topic evolved into an early Arawn discussion, heh. I remember being clanless for a long while before joining Clan Dagon.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: clan dagon:,(
Best clan ever:,(
But the gen of the old excalibur kicked it:,((((

Who is Aggra_tech???
My name is not actually Aggra_Tetch in the game Celtic Heroes. Also, I am not a troll poster - just to clarify before being accused of being one :lol: . I admit that I am not a beta or first day player. No one has ever really known me - even though I have played for over 2 years. Although, I do talk very much in Celtic Heroes - meaningful things.
x*Warrior Tank*x
x*Arawn*x
x*BadaBing*x

Critical thinking greatly intrigues me.

I played in ch first bday...and i keep hearing old ch was awsome
I hate myself for quitting ch app in winter 2011 cuz i got killed by dis fairy at castle gate :cry:
nuthing