Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Thank you all

I want to thank you all for great life lesion.

Thank you, Vinci for teach me that winner has many friends, the loser has good friends. I have huge respect when we were best friends and now I also have big respect to you when we are biggest enemy.

Thank you, Night for teach me to not have beard when I get old

Thank you, Sanchez for teach me that I need do work by myself

Thank you, Savaged for teach me to newer accept gifts bc ppl will ask it back.

All others thank you to teach me to not trust ppl.

Special thanks to Omni, Drizzt, Vig… to show me there are still ppl who care about moral values. And last one big thanks to 3 special girls Blondi, Corrin, Bria who gave me most valuable gift, friendship.

Thank you all very much. This was very importing life lesion.

Clan Uskoci are still there. Someone will say but they are so weak but I will not agree. I think they are even stronger then before. Nothing is change there. Clan is not me or anyone else, clan is idea. Who want share, friendship, joke, fun he will find that. If someone looking drops, power, domination he will be very unhappy.

Making new clan, where is chief man who bullies all us so many times, with stolen bada bank (there is also non dl drops in uskoci bank. But that is fine bc rest of us not win any of that right?), where leaders lie, recruit very aggressively from other clans (in same time when they speak to me how we will stay great friends :D ), inside of clan is man who have alt Swastik. Clan who is only made to dominate, with no low levels at all. Is something disgusting.

How Toe say now is much easier to play. I am sure that playing with no moral values is much easier. You just need eat your pride, close your eyes and enjoy in game.
Call me fool but I still believe that you all are better then this. I hope you will not be sheeps and you will find courage to make something better then this. Sure you will probably lose few drops but at least you will not lose your name.
Tomo/Hippokrates/Domagoj

Uskoci

The battle isn’t won by golden arms but by hero’s heart