Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: For Smelly and rest of res

MNeither have I done anything to u but u killed me in arena by casting vine on me when I was doing quest. So you are that one that caused me to rage and My main quest now is to destroy badabing. No more Mr Nice Guy.

Never have I read anything more beautiful in my life :cry:

Haha who would have though The Smellyunder would say those words. :lol:

Well as for me 40 lvls lower with smelly killin me on glad quest i think that he should go kill somone around his lvl but tbh i doubt he can pull that off but he should find something better to do like hit 200 hes lvlin isnt over yet that also brings up clan judgement in arawn basically if ur in one clan ur hated either way

Well as for me 40 lvls lower with smelly killin me on glad quest i think that he should go kill somone around his lvl but tbh i doubt he can pull that off but he should find something better to do like hit 200 hes lvlin isnt over yet that also brings up clan judgement in arawn basically if ur in one clan ur hated either way
We know who bring this upon badabing. I am tired of levelling. More fun killing badabing in arena. Isnt that why arena was created in the first place? U think we let bada do quest in arena when bada is not letting resurg do quest? Go talk to your leaders. If they want to continue to mess with resurg, the whole of bada has to suffer. I show no mercy.

that also brings up clan judgement in arawn basically if ur in one clan ur hated either way
Hated by bada I'm sure, but don't post as if clan judgement is the problem because of what i have seen it certainly is in your clan as well. One thing that drives me crazy is that people like to point at all the problems and bad things about someone else...or the other persons clan, guild or whatever but don't stop to look at what they or their clan may have done. Wake up! Your clan has continually ksd usk and Resurg players in the arena when they were on a quest. They have also griefed bosses when usk and resurg had the lock and have followedlixed players around ksing them and ruining their lix. The last offense is probably the worst thing you could do in the game.

Instead of posting here i again advocate for talks of peace and a common rule set with punishments like ks somone on lix on warning second time booted from the clan. Be creative but talk in game and try to solve problems not create them.

Oh both bada and resurg are hated for the same and maybe other various reasons....but mostly by each other i am assuming....

:-)
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

I've reached the point where I've just stopped caring. Friends are turning on each other and threatening them for no reason. Heck I was even cussed out by an old friend because "I joined the wrong clan"
Arawn is at a dark age and it's gonna take some time for us to claw back up to the way we previously were.
I advise everyone to just leave each other alone and continue doing your day to day business. Because frankly this supposed 'war' and hatred for one another is what's holding this server back. There is a quote that I've tried to Make everyone aware of and I think it fits perfectly with the current state of our server.
"Judge a player for the person behind the screen and not the clan name above their head"-Pre

Now I'm probably sounding like a broken record by now but basically what I'm trying to say is stop the arguing and fighting because it's helping no one. Below is a nice little song for you good people of arawn, hope you enjoy it. Oh and happy hunting :)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y ... DmYLrxR0Y8
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..”

I know this idea will not solve everything and probably will not solve anything but we could at least limit interference to people who were actually part of the bada/res incident. New players should not be punished for the troubles of the old stubborn ones in both clans.

We know who bring this upon badabing. I am tired of levelling. More fun killing badabing in arena. Isnt that why arena was created in the first place? U think we let bada do quest in arena when bada is not letting resurg do quest? Go talk to your leaders. If they want to continue to mess with resurg, the whole of bada has to suffer. I show no mercy.
tl;dr #4 http://www.cracked.com/video_18537_the- ... aming.html
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

tl;dr #4 http://www.cracked.com/video_18537_the- ... aming.html
Hilarious. The video pretty much explains what is going on. :lol:

MNeither have I done anything to u but u killed me in arena by casting vine on me when I was doing quest. So you are that one that caused me to rage and My main quest now is to destroy badabing. No more Mr Nice Guy.

Never have I read anything more beautiful in my life :cry:

Haha who would have though The Smellyunder would say those words. :lol:
loo. You do not know me. I can be totally nice or totally nasty. :lol: