Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

STOP!

Ok. I have just about had enough! I hate it the way clans hog your kill, steal it off you and don't allow you into the group. It has to end. STOP THE CLAN HUNTS! END IT NOW AND HELP THE POOR AND NEEDY LIKE US! HELP!
TATHAN

Re: STOP!

I knew you would come here to cry, Tathan.

You show up at the tail end of a fight, when the boss has less than an eighth of its health remaining and demand that someone who has done all the work drop out of the group and let you in because you need it. You rudely beg and make demands and wonder why no one lets you in a group.

The Celts were not "hogging your kill" unless you were planning on soloing Fellfire. Even then, it is not "yours" by any sense of the term.
Aoibheann - Ranger 87 - Serenity - Arawn
Beany - Mage 57 - Serenity - Arawn

TATHAN, as much i hate your posts, i agree with this one Aoi up there the traitor who left Eragon obviously is going to defend the clan. With all respect toward Serenity, i do not like how they run that clan, well, to a certain extent at least. Serenity works 90% of the time with the clan only, something of which i do not like at all. They usually never help anyone outside the clan (on rare ocassions this can be contradicted). In Crom we make groups made of up several different clans, sometimes even all 6 are from different clans. If you are a low level lets say 48 and you want to help beat Ice King, obviously they will not let you in the group, and that's understandable because honestly, what damage can a level 48 make to a level 100. One thing i love about Serenity though, of which i do not see on Crom, is their Generosity. If someone needs one more Frag for a wardens piece, usually they let them have it. On Crom though, if someone in your clan needs a drop they ALWAYS charge for it, and i think we need more generous people.

That said Serenity has its ups and downs, they do need some stuff to work on, but in time, i am sure they will make those changes.

Aoi up there the traitor who left Eragon obviously is going to defend the clan.
Huh? What are you talking about? I was never in a clan named Eragon. I'll happily defend Celts though, even though I am not a member, nor was I in the group fighting Fellfire. I was just watching the fight and saw Tathan's tantrum.
With all respect toward Serenity, i do not like how they run that clan, well, to a certain extent at least. Serenity works 90% of the time with the clan only, something of which i do not like at all. They usually never help anyone outside the clan (on rare ocassions this can be contradicted).
Oh, I get it now. :roll: This has nothing to do with Serenity. Still butthurt that I left Excalibur, Wizard?

Yes I meant Excalibur, Spell check changed it.

Your so ignorant, "butthurt" yea I doubt that, I honestly didint need ignorant people in my clan who would also be foolish enough to leave just to get frags, I could have cared less about having morons like you in my clan.

Let me be 100% honest in this post. It may come off as biting and mean but that is not my point or my intent.

Celts is a clan that has 1 80+ player and was formed less than a month ago made up of total noob players. And we started working together trying to kill Kiana and got ROLLED and then the Avatar and got ROLLED..and we talked about it and talked about it and finally..we succeeded.

We put actual work in and we as a group killed something together, not outsourcing for help from high lvls like every nooblet seems to do but doing it ourselves.

And so then we went to the ravine, and fought those bosses, and to this point we still haven't killed Aristal. But today in the clan we attacked Fellfire with a full group of celts many of which were still in their 40's because as SAID PREVIOUSLY we are not a powerhouse clan.

And guess what we did it, it was messy it was crazy hard, our tanks weren't correctly skilled and it took too long for that fight...

But it was our FIRST STONEVALE BOSS KILL.

And guess what? Yeah we didn't allow anyone but the people in our clan...

Especially not people who show up when the boss has 15% life and cry they can't join the kill and then throw a freaking tantrum about it.

Tathan is a whiner. 100% just a poor little kid whiner. I have seen post upon post upon post from him about all sorts of different things few ranging from this game, but he is always talking some big talk and never ever backing it up in game.

Celts has put hours into trying to defeat things and getting ROLLED doing it. And many would give up, but we have persevered. And we try again and again and still get ROLLED. And today we succeeded. First boss kill ever in Stonevale and this little kid makes it all about him. I have never seen ANARCHY kill anything, never seen more than 2 of you in a group, never seen you guys focused or helping eachother, but when it's time to whine and rip on a new clan who fights hard for what they get... Man yer throwing tantrums like no other.

Let me be honest, put some work in and then you get to whine perhaps,

But till you do that?

Yer a joke man.
Last edited by Teaweasel on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Apologies, I misread all the quotes :p
My bad
Last edited by Wolf on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

Your so ignorant, "butthurt" yea I doubt that, I honestly didint need ignorant people in my clan who would also be foolish enough to leave just to get frags, I could have cared less about having morons like you in my clan.
I'll keep this short because I don't want to derail the thread or take away from Tea's excellent responce to Tathan.

I left Excalibur to join Serenity because I wanted to game with people my own age. Excalibur had some good people in it, people I am still friendly with today, but it also had some really annoying kids whom I wanted to get away from. It had nothing to do with fragments, I just wanted to be in a clan of adults. Call that ignorant or foolish if you wish.

Wolf? Um Aoi said that not me.

And Aoi, you know that's not the reason, it doesn't even matter anymore, I left Arawn, went back to where I came from, and honestly I don't regret it.

I hold not grudge against you Aoi, all in saying is you could have don't that In a better manner.

GAH! I have had enough of kills being stolen from me by whole clans! First laird now FELFIRE!?!
THE ADMIN SHOULD READ THIS! ASK HIM TOO! To stop all this all he has to do is:
Make it so that it's not just the group who gets the kill. But also the people who need it. I mean clan hunts have to stop!