Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

My Old Friends? You There?

I think ill start playing some more considering there were tons of updates. So Etive if RedBranch is still out there mind inviting me. im also trying to remember more of my good friends i played with like Etive Rogue and others i cant remember. So if i didnt say your name and we were like besties dont get mad. If you were one of my good friends post here please. Thanks :)
World: Arawn
IGN: Loopworm
Clan: RedBranch
Level: 36 Rogue

Re: My Old Friends? You There?

Hey Loopworm!

Don't know if I ever met you but I am a proud former member of Redbranch! Look me up in game. I am usually playing my Druid Nightengale!

I have seen thesis around and Bandit is playing. There are a few of us old timers around. PM me if you see me.
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

LOOPWORM!!!!! omgomgomgomgomgomomgomgomgomgomg. Lol
Etive stopped playing around about the same time you did D:
I play on my warrior Bronn now if you wanna meet up :p
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

Oh wow this has really sucked XD! I did start playing again but i hadnt really seen anyone around and at about the time this was posted I changed to android D:. I REALLY REALLY wanna play again i miss the old times. So ima try to see if richard can get this on android!!!!
World: Arawn
IGN: Loopworm
Clan: RedBranch
Level: 36 Rogue

Hey Loopworm its bandit! Hows it been? We havent talked in awhile, i wanna begging talking again! oh and dont forget ibubble who quit but anyways loopworm, kik me JakeBro101! Im a little late though lol, oh well hopefully u read this!