Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Impersonator

I think it is now a lot safer to go to the arena without one clan killing members of the other which is good
I agree with what you said except for this. Try stepping in the arena as a druid that's 5 to 10 levels lower than everyone else. I haven't done Killain in days.
goodies is a good guy. Pl dont kill him in arena. Kill me instead (if you really need to kill someone in arena). Also, u get a lot more pvp points killing me.

Getting back on topic... This issue is still happening, and has not been resolved. Some people from Uskoci have expressed real concern over this issue, and some have brushed this off. One person even said that it is BadaBing doing this to make Uskoci look bad. I reject this statement as false. The conversation I had with this person reveals them as a member of Uskoci (I can provide screenshots upon request), and I ask their clan leaders to take care of this matter immediately. This is not a clan vs clan thing, this is about being a decent human being. I don't care who is doing this, I care about this stopping.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

This person is now escalating their bad behavior. They used a fake Asceliral account to scam all the lux and lesser earthstone helm from one of our members. Uskoci now has a scammer in their clan, and I wish that they would do something about it because it ruins the game for everyone. Please be careful who you make trades with, and protect yourself before trusting anyone.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

We all dont want scammers, so instead of uskoci accussing bada, and bada accusing uskoci, and since you have talked to the scammer and SS, why not report this to OTM and get his/her devices banned. They banned Papi s devices, im sure they can do this also to the scammer.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

We all dont want scammers, so instead of uskoci accussing bada, and bada accusing uskoci, and since you have talked to the scammer and SS, why not report this to OTM and get his/her devices banned. They banned Papi s devices, im sure they can do this also to the scammer.
They banned Papi? Why'd that happen??

Hey guys,
Just warning you all of a lowbie by the name of BradIey95 (with an i) that is cruising around arawn Cussing and stirring up trouble. When he types in game, the name comes up identical as the real brad which means he is easily mistaken (see first picture)
Just to clarify he is not brad, he is not a bada spy and any insults etc he has thrown out were done by a gutless coward that tries to taint other players images for "fun".
Now, have a good day
Wow.. Totally creepin' on your forums.

Anyways, that scammer person is pretty dumb if he's sitting in castle letting you screenshot.

I got this while hunting a scammer of a good friend of mine..
image.jpg
image.jpg (211.42 KiB) Viewed 1520 times
And this..(had to go incognito to get up close)
image.jpg
image.jpg (180.67 KiB) Viewed 1520 times
They're just never the smart ones.
image.jpg
image.jpg (235.77 KiB) Viewed 1520 times
¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸

xArctic - 135+ ranger
xFire - 80+ mage
xFlames - 80+ druid
xFreeze - 80+ rogue
Rosmerta

Life is a highway; make every moment count.

No apologies. No regrets.
SolarSunElite

Artic, this post is made on an arawn issue that needs sorting out. If you found a character on romerta, which you did, then please post it on that forums and not this.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..”