Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Should Bandit Deleat His Forum Account?

Hey everyone of arawn.
I was wondering, some of you guys hate me from forums and get annoied by me
And i was wondering, should i delete my forum account to lower hate from arawn
And slowly regan my normal peasant reputation and slowly go upwards to normalness?
No don't delete your account. You should keep posting in forum so that arawn can hit the 10k thread target easily.

Yea just delete yourself from this community.

I don't hate bandit, hell I think it's an awesome name. I hate the person behind it and that's you, simply changing usernames won't change anything because you'll always have that annoying arragont attitude.
How can you hate person without first knowing him?

I don't hate bandit, hell I think it's an awesome name. I hate the person behind it and that's you, simply changing usernames won't change anything because you'll always have that annoying arragont attitude.
I know I him since I went to arawn.

I know I him since I went to arawn.
No you know the toon. Not the person behind it. So you can just hate his toon or his playing style. Not the person behind the screen.

To really know someone is a process, you need to have at least some time for a decent conversation. Basic thing like do you know where he goes to school or work? Or is he staying with family or where does he lives?

To really know someone well is to have some common shared experience. Like getting into a fight in school or something togather.

So technically, you can't hate the person behind the screen. And realistically speaking, most people behaves differently in real life as compares with their cyber ways.

Example you don't go around shouting buying 1 drag frag paying well. OMG OMG etc in real life. Or do you?

No you know the toon. Not the person behind it. So you can just hate his toon or his playing style. Not the person behind the screen.

To really know someone is a process, you need to have at least some time for a decent conversation. Basic thing like do you know where he goes to school or work? Or is he staying with family or where does he lives?

To really know someone well is to have some common shared experience. Like getting into a fight in school or something togather.

So technically, you can't hate the person behind the screen. And realistically speaking, most people behaves differently in real life as compares with their cyber ways.

Example you don't go around shouting buying 1 drag frag paying well. OMG OMG etc in real life. Or do you?
Because I see you on the threads trolling a lot, I will perhaps correct your grammar.

First off, it is 'basic thingS' with an s because more than one example is provided, and therefore plural.
Secondly, it is spelled together. Not togather. It could be a type, but considering your previous posts, ill remove the benefit of doubt.
Thirdly, it is 'most people *behave* differently in real life relative to their cyber ways. Or it could other things, but your sentence does not make sense.

So if you want to troll, but be a sophisticated troll, please correct your grammar.
Mage - 196
Ranger - 182

'Not just a team, we are a country'
#ARG #daretodream