-major coldsteel (cold dmg 15)
-mystic storm fist (magic dmg 10)

Braces
Royal wyrtails
Lesser solistice

Necky :
Ruby amulet of the pyre

Armour:
A full solistice set : contains greater legs an bp / lesser boots gloves and helm
Greater earthstone boots
Greater earthstone helm

Fashion:
Yellow smuglers coat
Yuletide hat 2011
Snowman hat 2011

Last but not least :
THE 2 RARE ARMOUR SETS:

A full 2011 magnificent darkflame set
A full armour set which grants you the look of a Connacht mage: MAGUS SET.

Write your offers down below
Or pm me here on forums or in game.
Taking gold and plat items : Super knowlegs and haste lixers but I prefer Super combos.

Ty
Arawn
warlord666 /lvl 202 / warrior / tank
Scavenger666/ lvl 208 / rogue

dragonsouls general

Re: Selling some stuff And 2 rare armour sets

How much of this gear is actually yours to sell?

I know the darkflame and magus belongs to Rangerlord11

Plus I just asked him and he didn't know u were selling it

Does that make you a scammer and a theif now? Think so. Yes.
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Are you really going to accuse war of scamming his own rl brother? I'm jw because to me that seems rather low of you sav to infer something that may not be correct and posting about it. I presume war has talked to his bro about selling them before.

Assumptions are best left as assumptions until you know exactly what's going on.

Are you really going to accuse war of scamming his own rl brother? I'm jw because to me that seems rather low of you sav to infer something that may not be correct and posting about it. I presume war has talked to his bro about selling them before.

Assumptions are best left as assumptions until you know exactly what's going on.
I spoke to rangerlord directly after I saw his df and magus for sale. His answer to my question (did u know your brother is sellin your df and magus?) was "WTF"

And yes I am accusing him of this wretched, Rangerlord isnt strong enough to stick up for himself so I'm "poking my nose where it doesn't belong"

Speaking of assumptions Wretch bro.... You assumed I knew nothing of it and called me low.

No hard feelings tho ur still ma boy
General of Seed - Crom
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

I spoke to rangerlord directly after I saw his df and magus for sale. His answer to my question (did u know your brother is sellin your df and magus?) was "WTF"

And yes I am accusing him of this wretched, Rangerlord isnt strong enough to stick up for himself so I'm "poking my nose where it doesn't belong"

Speaking of assumptions Wretch bro.... You assumed I knew nothing of it and called me low.

No hard feelings tho ur still ma boy
I never said you didn't know anything about it, just not the whole story. I don't personally know much, which is why I try to stay out of it without causing trouble.

Is this going to end up in another 'I'll speak for you' seminar? I'll let war comment before I go 300 rounds of bs tonight as much as I do love to.

Ofc no hard feelings, game is a game.

This is to sad for words....
First u accuse me of scamming my own brother who lives in the same house an who sleeps in the room below me... He can acces my account and I have acces for this, only for emergency's though. Actualy the part about the scamming I don't care as much cause I know I don't scam and I know my clannies and friends know that to, the rest can accuse me and gtfo.

But this makes me more angry, saying my brother isn't strong enough to stick up for himself, that really shows that you don't know him in real life. I would go trough fire for him.

Don't judge someone before you know the whole story sav, ranger did know and agreed with selling the darkflame (which btw I bought him). He did only not know it was on forums yet , cause he has no forum acc.

Think twice before accusing someone, you might not know the whole story.
A wise lesson in real life .

Warlord666
Arawn
warlord666 /lvl 202 / warrior / tank
Scavenger666/ lvl 208 / rogue

dragonsouls general

Don't patronize me my boy I'm 30 years old

If ranger knew and was happy about it all he did a damned good impression of someone who knew naught of it. I told him I'm posting on this thread saying its bs... And he said thankyou. So you'll excuse me if I don't beleive your side of the story at this point.

I'll ask 11 himself to clarify when I next see him and give you a wholehearted apology if I'm wrong.

Btw the scammer and thief part of my first post was more for trolling effect than an actual accusation. And I trolled you up nicely. I stand by the rest.
General of Seed - Crom
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Don't patronize me my boy I'm 30 years old

If ranger knew and was haooy about it all he did a damned good impression of someone who knew naught of it. I told him I'm posting on this thread saying its bs... And he said thankyou. So you'll excuse me if I don't beleive your side of the story at this point.

I'll ask 11 himself to clarify when I next see him and give you a wholehearted apology if I'm wrong.

Btw the scammer and thief part of my first post was more for trolling effect than an actual accusation. And I trolled you up nicely. I stand by the rest.
Quit belittling war, on this game all players should be equal no matter what their age, gender, race, or religion is.

This 'trolling effect' bs has to end, you don't troll people calling them scammers and thieves. You leveled quite the accusation against war, not something to be trolling about imo. To just say ya I was kidding around about posting on the world forum that somebody was a scammer does mean something. People read this and take advice seriously.

By 'trolling' you're destroying somebody's reputation, or undermining the whole communities trust of the forums by saying it was a joke. I like poking fun, cracking jokes, and making sarcastic comments as much as the next person, but I have limits so as not to harm somebody's gaming experience.

I take offense to you blowing off your statement as trolling, I would kick my guys' asses if they did something like that and make them apologize instead of saying it was just a funny joke. Kind of like punching somebody in the face and then laughing at them and saying it was a joke.