Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Selling some stuff And 2 rare armour sets

Not gonna quote it'd be too long. I could have said the same thing without using the catch phrases of scam and theif... I chose to use the not-so-nice way of saying it.

I was not and am not kidding around. I'm not gonna put it all here but there's more than meets the eye in the lord house.

Belittling? Random
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Savaged1982 wrote:Not gonna quote it'd be too long. I could have said the same thing without using the catch phrases of scam and theif... I chose to use the not-so-nice way of saying it.

I was not and am not kidding around. I'm not gonna put it all here but there's more than meets the eye in the lord house.

Belittling? Random

Wretched, please don't mess with Sav. He is 30 years old, so you should respect your elders. He has been on this earth an additional 10 years or less than you, so he clearly has much more wisdom than you will ever have. This is the man that invented the troll sign, so he can troll anyone he wants, and you can't say a word about it. But he can shame any troll that he wants of course. He is also a member of the most powerful clan in all of Celtic Heroes, so you should know your place and shut your mouth. Uskoci members can "speak up" for anyone they choose to, and punish anyone they think is wrong with impunity. They are our gods, and you should show them the reverence that they deserve.

Sav, I would like to thank you for pointing out that we have scammers in our clan. It is especially ugly that we have someone who would scam their own brother that sleeps in the same room with him. I bet he even leaves his dirty underwear on the floor sometimes. Disgusting behavior from a dirty boy. I would also like to thank the Uskoci members for punishing Warlord by ruining two of his supercombo lixes while he was soloing, and whispering to him that they hate him. Your clan really goes above and beyond when trying to punish people.

In the future, I would really appreciate it if when you see something you think is wrong, to go running to the forums with your hair on fire instead of coming to any of our clan leadership. We clearly cannot handle our own people, so we need Uskoci to tell us what to do. And please, when you see any of our members soloing, I would love it if you would organize a big group to ruin their lixes. If they haven't done anything wrong yet, I'm sure that you guys will think of something to accuse them of to justify your actions. Thank you very much for sticking your nose into our business once again. I look forward to when you do it in the future.

YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I'm not sure if that first part is sarcasm or not but... Thanks...?

Second part... Yes he probably does. It's part of being a man leaving dirty underwear on the floor. I do it all the time.

Third part... Thats kinda a different thread altogether... But not something I'd condone

Fourth part... Yep coulda done that but didn't

Fifth part... I'd never ruin and badas lix, infact I'd be more likely to either help them out for awhile or tell which ever group I'm with to find another area or settle in leaving enough mobs not to disturb the other team/solo lixer, done it before have no problem

Btw this isn't an uskoci thing at all this is a sav thing hate on me if you like but it's got nothin to do with the rest of them...

Have you even spoken to Ranger?
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

personally this is another name over the players head thing again from my view since sav never mentioned uskoci can we please keep the blue letters over someones head out of this.

Wretched wrote:Ofc no hard feelings, game is a game.
This is a game keep it to a game standard :)

Bitey wrote: And please, when you see any of our members soloing, I would love it if you would organize a big group to ruin their lixes.

And also goodies sav doesnt really play his arawn accounts anymore i dont think he would take the time to ruin any badas lix, point the finger at another uskocian ;)

Thats my 2 unbiased cents :mrgreen:
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-

Arawn
Rranger52 200+

Warlord666 wrote:Hey fellow ch players
I got some items for sale: here they come:

Weapons:
- grimling hammer
- grimling staff
- grimling sword
-Ymir axer

Rings:
-major coldsteel (cold dmg 15)
-mystic storm fist (magic dmg 10)

Braces
Royal wyrtails
Lesser solistice

Necky :
Ruby amulet of the pyre

Armour:
A full solistice set : contains greater legs an bp / lesser boots gloves and helm
Greater earthstone boots
Greater earthstone helm

Fashion:
Yellow smuglers coat
Yuletide hat 2011
Snowman hat 2011

Last but not least :
THE 2 RARE ARMOUR SETS:

A full 2011 magnificent darkflame set
A full armour set which grants you the look of a Connacht mage: MAGUS SET.

Write your offers down below
Or pm me here on forums or in game.
Taking gold and plat items : Super knowlegs and haste lixers but I prefer Super combos.

Ty

All still for sale
Arawn
warlord666 /lvl 202 / warrior / tank
Scavenger666/ lvl 208 / rogue

dragonsouls general