Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Seriously?

I mean people, seriously? No kidding.

I waited today at the fal spot. Clan B showed up, can't get into the group. Clan B killed the placeholder. That is fine, placeholder, I will come around again 1 hour later. The next hour, Clan U showed up, can't get into the group again. Clan U killed the placeholder again.

What i am trying to say is if you are not in either of these clan, u can't play this game at all.

Just one word of warning for those seeking transfer here. Before you agree on a transfer, make sure your application to either one of these clan is successful. If not don't come.

Re: Seriously?

I waited today at the fal spot. Clan B showed up, can't get into the group. Clan B killed the placeholder. That is fine, placeholder, I will come around again 1 hour later. The next hour, Clan U showed up, can't get into the group again. Clan U killed the placeholder again.

What i am trying to say is if you are not in either of these clan, u can't play this game at all.

Just one word of warning for those seeking transfer here. Before you agree on a transfer, make sure your application to either one of these clan is successful. If not don't come.
Well hopefully now they can narrow down who yer toon is in the live game since you always talk so badly of other clans.

I have been camping Falg on and off for weeks. I have not seen either clan camp there with groups since the expansion, but maybe we play different times. It does not take a group to kill the placeholders, pretty much anybody over 90 can solo them unless you are calling Brutus a placeholder. I have grouped with people out of clan to do Falg. I have not had one drag drop to me in all those weeks. People not in either clan can do Falg and get drags and just because somebody is in one of the clans does not mean it is easy to get drags. I am having a hard time believing your story and the conclusions you draw.
Gibble Warrior level 217
Resurgence
Taunt early, Taunt often.

Agreed doll if you aren't in usk or bada its a really hard game to play i have tons of friends in both clans both are great great clans if and only if your in them but if your like me higher lvl vet and you wanna get the full effect of them game well your s o l just gotta grin and bear it accept your not gonna get the things you need and just grind and chill with your friends :)
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

I have been camping Falg on and off for weeks. I have not seen either clan camp there with groups since the expansion, but maybe we play different times. It does not take a group to kill the placeholders, pretty much anybody over 90 can solo them unless you are calling Brutus a placeholder. I have grouped with people out of clan to do Falg. I have not had one drag drop to me in all those weeks. People not in either clan can do Falg and get drags and just because somebody is in one of the clans does not mean it is easy to get drags. I am having a hard time believing your story and the conclusions you draw.
With all respect, I am not doubting anything that you have said. But you will find it easier to believe me if you make a new toon and not be in any of those clan.

Well hopefully now they can narrow down who yer toon is in the live game since you always talk so badly of other clans.
lol ;)
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

The you can't play the game at all is a bit far fetched. I'm not in either of the clans, and as most people know, I am constantly on. Its just kind of one of those "Make do with what you have" things. If you aren't in one of those clans, honestly don't plat on getting warden. It would make a lot more sense just to get some opal or topaz or adamant or flint or whatever's your fancy. This is why OTM has alternatives, so everyone can somewhat enjoy the game without being in a top clan. Although I am awaiting for a third power clan to emerge, I don't think Clan U or Clan B really exclude other players, unless you give them a reason.
Midnite, Mage
Danu

ExpatriS have some really good people in it, Hassa and Diavels are great guys... Even tho they French... And Sweethan seems cool. Afew more strong members and they'll really start to blossom well
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Whenever a third strong clan rises, it goes the way like all the others.

Look at celts, celts was threatening the status quo. What happened?

There were drama regarding hoarding of boss, ks, and who can't party who and what not.

Then there were a few similar others and goes similar way.

Now back to recently, there were brave and just before brave and all the others similar as braves.

Their leaders were bought out by bigger clan.

There need to four or five clan around the same size to level the playing field to break this iron claw of duopoly.

What I am getting at is, don't you all subscribe to the principle of free market? Or is it a state control by duopoly Market will only works for arawn?

Well doll I actually agree with you 150%!!! Ever since like a few months after last update, its all about the two clans. If u aren't in either, getting geared or any other cool drop is 10x as harder. Everytime a 3rd clan tries to rise, it just falls because they can't even get close to bada's or usk's lvl.

Only thing i can recommend, restart on a new toon and be quiet and lvl fast or just lvl on normal toon fast and be quiet and helpful! If that doesnt work, accept the fact u wont get into those clans, or switch server. Best bet for ya guys. Good luck
Server: Arawn
Been playing since October, 2011
Silvos- lvl 129 Ranger
Sirus- lvl 88 Rogue
Otm sucks... Its pay to win type of game... Money goddesses!!