Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Peace Treaties.

Since Update many clans have turned sides on overs, meaning they betray.
So far My clan has made a few peace treaties.
PM me and send me all the treaties from ur clan so i can make a long peace treatie list of which clans are allied.
Thanks,
Freak.
Server Arwan only.
Tixx
225 Mage
Arawn
Since 2011

Re: Peace Treaties.

I always respect you Freak, you were a kind friend to me when I first started playing and it meant tons to me upon entering the community. But I kinda hafta echo Clumpy, why make Care-Bear treaties before we even see what the PvP Update looks like?

I'm not some over zealous rage-PvP'er, but I am a PvP enthusiast, and I don't see at all what any alliance has ever done to help a PvP scenario. Small clans dedicated to team tactics and pvp focus have time and time again beaten large alliances in every pvp game I have ever played...too much talking and hugging makes people soft.

If you are talking some formal Clan-Clan relationship outside of PvP...again I don't understand them. It's like roleplaying a pretend universe. Why can't we just play the game and have fun "playing the game" ? Not some player hierarchy of social politics.

Once again, I fully respect you, I'm not seeking to sink your thread... Just asking questions and casting my opinions.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)