Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I'm Gonna Flat out say it

THIS SERVER IS THE WORST SERVER OF THEM ALL!! Everyone is bossing people around and it's chaos
Funny thing is, the only thing people used to say is how arawn is th best server ever. Some ppl post some lame comment on forums, yet nothing in the game itself rly changed, but now we r apparently the worst server to everyone.
Server: Arawn
Been playing since October, 2011
Silvos- lvl 129 Ranger
Sirus- lvl 88 Rogue
Otm sucks... Its pay to win type of game... Money goddesses!!

This i a sorta dysfunctional server never a dull moment thats for sure u gotta get in where ya fit in ..... So i left lmao
Sorry Nueee, but honestly, I've been on for the past four days, consecutively, and I have yet to see any " Dysfunctionality, Dull Moments, or Drama"

If anything I've seen everyone for the most part getting along, of course there could be disagreements, but were only human so that said I'm not going to say there will never be an argument.

I'm not calling you a liar, I simply feel like you blew your chances with the two top clans when you had several chances be in either one of them, thus making your play time somewhat "Dull" or un-enjoyable.

Sorry Nueee, but honestly, I've been on for the past four days, consecutively, and I have yet to see any " Dysfunctionality, Dull Moments, or Drama"

If anything I've seen everyone for the most part getting along, of course there could be disagreements, but were only human so that said I'm not going to say there will never be an argument.

I'm not calling you a liar, I simply feel like you blew your chances with the two top clans when you had several chances be in either one of them, thus making your play time somewhat "Dull" or un-enjoyable.
Wait... you mean to tell me, that you've been on for the last couple of days, and you haven't said hello to me once!!!! Oh that's it, I'm totally killing you in the arena. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"You follow Rafiki, he knows the way"

Agentyamski - Lvl 128+
Rafiki - Lvl 95+
Coldbreth - Lvl 95+
http://www.celticheroesfanatics.wikia.com/
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 10&t=30536

This i a sorta dysfunctional server never a dull moment thats for sure u gotta get in where ya fit in ..... So i left lmao

Geeze someone misinturpreted what i meant big time lol
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore