Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

#31
Wretched wrote:
sandlander wrote:
nueee wrote:This server consists of one main clan that makes the rules and enforces them which is bada bing .... I dont wanna hear but oh we work together on alot of stuff yea bc bada allows it to happen tbh they can kill or ks anybody's from any clan on server .... Ever notice how a forum post goes up by a bada member and it starts to go into effect for ex the post smelly did about taking turns on bosses bada already does clan only boss fights they are just trying to stay "humble " and have. " honor" by allowing others to do what they already do now that i am gone i can say what I want so if you wanna hear my perspective on the truth of what really happens ask away


No offense to anyone but this was the original post.... What are we trying to solve in this thread?? Its just nueee giving his opinion nothing else


Ya but they all seem to be on the same subject generaly of ending/being tired of drama, no?




Or in other words:

Image

Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE#t=53
Image

Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

#33
sandlander wrote:Before

Bitey wrote:Now that you have brought it up lets have a discussion about ythair. I have heard several times from uskoci clan leaders that the entire reason for this "war" we are having waged on us is because of ythair.

I'll leave it at that, and let uskoci explain themselves.


After

Bitey wrote:I agree with wretched. This issue has been festering since... well almost a year ago. There's no changing the past, but we can change the future as long as we are willing to change it together.


See what im getting at....? Lol



I see what sandy is saying is that your kinda contradictive you will say something at first then change your way of thinking in a whim
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

#34
nueee wrote:
sandlander wrote:Before

Bitey wrote:Now that you have brought it up lets have a discussion about ythair. I have heard several times from uskoci clan leaders that the entire reason for this "war" we are having waged on us is because of ythair.

I'll leave it at that, and let uskoci explain themselves.


After

Bitey wrote:I agree with wretched. This issue has been festering since... well almost a year ago. There's no changing the past, but we can change the future as long as we are willing to change it together.


See what im getting at....? Lol



I see what sandy is saying is that your kinda contradictive you will say something at first then change your way of thinking in a whim


Absolutely not. I've stayed rock solid throughout this, and I already explained this. If you don't like the explanation, well I'm not offering another one.
Image

Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

#35
Bitey wrote:
nueee wrote:Lol i think bada did that to themselves riiiight around the ythair time since then u guys have done it to yourself i agree goodies YOU obide by what you say and i respect that but dont sit and act as tho im trying to make your clan out to be what it did to itself its like a scammers rep what that scammer did will never go away


Now that you have brought it up lets have a discussion about ythair. I have heard several times from uskoci clan leaders that the entire reason for this "war" we are having waged on us is because of ythair.

I'll leave it at that, and let uskoci explain themselves.


Well honestly if this is what's causing more tension between both of the clans, I'd feel better just staying out of the situation, as I wasn't really playing at all during this time. If this is what makes two awesome clans feud though, something from almost a year ago, I'd hate to see what future updates bring. It's something that really needs to be fixed by more than just one diplomatic person from each clan. Maybe a group of generals and the chief from each clan would be best to try and agree upon something.
"You follow Rafiki, he knows the way"

Agentyamski - Lvl 128+
Rafiki - Lvl 95+
Coldbreth - Lvl 95+
http://www.celticheroesfanatics.wikia.com/
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30536

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

#36
Goodies, not tryna bag on u or anything, i just think what nueee and say r saying is that lately, u keep saying we need to come up with ways to end the fighting, but at other times u try and throw something at usk. Rly i think sand hit it right with everyone trying to not get involved.

Let it play out in game for a week or so. If things stay the same or get worse, then come back to forums and try to make a solution. If things get better, then good arawn will be a better place.
Server: Arawn
Been playing since October, 2011
Silvos- lvl 129 Ranger
Sirus- lvl 88 Rogue
Otm sucks... Its pay to win type of game... Money goddesses!!

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

#37
Beast777 wrote:Goodies, not tryna bag on u or anything, i just think what nueee and say r saying is that lately, u keep saying we need to come up with ways to end the fighting, but at other times u try and throw something at usk. Rly i think sand hit it right with everyone trying to not get involved.

Let it play out in game for a week or so. If things stay the same or get worse, then come back to forums and try to make a solution. If things get better, then good arawn will be a better place.


Things have been going this way for almost a year now and if the past is any indication, it is not going to get better. What i see is one side trying to come up with a solution, and the other side does not want to talk about it. Its not about staying out of it, because they have been involved for almost a year. No one wants to talk right now to actually fix the situation, and i quite frankly find that sad.

If people want to attack me personally, thats fine i can take it. But i would much rather have people attack the issues. So far no one wants to do that.
Image

Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

#38
Original post:
nueee wrote:This server consists of one main clan that makes the rules and enforces them which is bada bing .... I dont wanna hear but oh we work together on alot of stuff yea bc bada allows it to happen tbh they can kill or ks anybody's from any clan on server .... Ever notice how a forum post goes up by a bada member and it starts to go into effect for ex the post smelly did about taking turns on bosses bada already does clan only boss fights they are just trying to stay "humble " and have. " honor" by allowing others to do what they already do now that i am gone i can say what I want so if you wanna hear my perspective on the truth of what really happens ask away

If you really are quiting, which would be very unfortunate :( , then please try not to post these things as they usually manifest into drama talk and bashing. Badabing and Uskoci are both powerful clans and whether an idea was made by one clan or another, the result would be a decision made by both clans.

The example about taking turns on Aggy was not entirely supportive of your argument. Badabing did not bully Uskoci into making that decision. True, we pushed for it but it was carefully considered and agreed upon. The main reason was to create separation that would hopefully result in less drama and conflict between certain members of these clans.

New/modified discussion:
Bitey wrote:Bitey wrote:
Now that you have brought it up lets have a discussion about ythair. I have heard several times from uskoci clan leaders that the entire reason for this "war" we are having waged on us is because of ythair.

I'll leave it at that, and let uskoci explain themselves.

During the summer event, no clan was able to defeat ythair for the first week or two. It was not after some time that Badabing was able to successfully defeat ythair and proceeded in doing so on a regular basis. It was not until later on that Uskcoci was able to defeat ythair, albeit with some difficulty.

I'm not sure where the problem is though... Could we have had more mixed groups? Yes, but at that time, ythair was the equivalent of today's aggy. It dropped precious items that were greatly beneficial and if a clan could not defeat aggy, they would not be able to get in on aggy drops. The basic principle applies to both bosses.

Forgive me if I'm not correctly interpreting the conflict but Badabing did not Ks, rush, or in anyway prevent anyone from killing Ythair. If there are any ill feelings, you may express them but remember that these events occurred in the past. Unless time travel is possible or Einstein's theory of special relativity is incorrect, the past will remain forever in the past.

If you just skipped to this last line because you thought this was too long, then here is my main point: some things can not be changed so please stop posting on the forums and play the game. Thank you for reading through this rant, have nice day.
Image

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

#40
nueee wrote:Just stating my opioins lordy which i think indeed proved a point that no one can even have thier own views and opioins on arawn without drama surrounding it ..... No drama on arawn point proven that there is and has been

You can have your own views and opinions. All you have to do is keep it to yourself and not post it. ;) I understand what you mean though, and you're right. People will find a way to criticize and debate anything which is why it is best to just play the game and hope the update will alleviate the tension.
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest