Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

#21
Bitey wrote:
nueee wrote:Lol i think bada did that to themselves riiiight around the ythair time since then u guys have done it to yourself i agree goodies YOU obide by what you say and i respect that but dont sit and act as tho im trying to make your clan out to be what it did to itself its like a scammers rep what that scammer did will never go away


Now that you have brought it up lets have a discussion about ythair. I have heard several times from uskoci clan leaders that the entire reason for this "war" we are having waged on us is because of ythair.

I'll leave it at that, and let uskoci explain themselves.

O boy here we go
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

#23
Legolas15 wrote:
Bitey wrote:
nueee wrote:Lol i think bada did that to themselves riiiight around the ythair time since then u guys have done it to yourself i agree goodies YOU obide by what you say and i respect that but dont sit and act as tho im trying to make your clan out to be what it did to itself its like a scammers rep what that scammer did will never go away


Now that you have brought it up lets have a discussion about ythair. I have heard several times from uskoci clan leaders that the entire reason for this "war" we are having waged on us is because of ythair.

I'll leave it at that, and let uskoci explain themselves.

O boy here we go


Eventually this is going to come up anyway. From what I've heard Uskoci's wet dream is payback for ythair days (I wasn't even there). If the past can never be reconciled there's no reason for both sides to even be talking about the weather, it cannot and will not change. You find me a time machine and I'll be happy to discuss back in the summer.

The past isn't something you can argue about, but the future is always fluid and easily changed. If this has been festering so long it's going to destroy one clan, possibly both. If it's such a big deal I would start looking on Craigslist for a good time machine like Uncle Rico's.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (33.52 KiB) Viewed 283 times

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

#25
Before

Bitey wrote:Now that you have brought it up lets have a discussion about ythair. I have heard several times from uskoci clan leaders that the entire reason for this "war" we are having waged on us is because of ythair.

I'll leave it at that, and let uskoci explain themselves.


After

Bitey wrote:I agree with wretched. This issue has been festering since... well almost a year ago. There's no changing the past, but we can change the future as long as we are willing to change it together.


See what im getting at....? Lol
World: Crom
IGN: Sandlander (193+ ranger)
Clan Seed

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

#26
sandlander wrote:Before

Bitey wrote:Now that you have brought it up lets have a discussion about ythair. I have heard several times from uskoci clan leaders that the entire reason for this "war" we are having waged on us is because of ythair.

I'll leave it at that, and let uskoci explain themselves.


After

Bitey wrote:I agree with wretched. This issue has been festering since... well almost a year ago. There's no changing the past, but we can change the future as long as we are willing to change it together.


See what im getting at....? Lol



I don't see your point. I'd like to move forward past this issue, and I would like to know uskoci's position on this. There was nothing wrong with the "before" post. I stated a fact, and then asked a question. In the "after" post, I stated my own position. There are no inconsistencies.

Now that we have that out of the way, would you care to make a comment?
Image

Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

#28
sandlander wrote:Oh no im not getting into this discussion, i have nothing to say concerning this topic, and weather i agree or disagree with nueee, i will keep to myself. Dont want to get into a discussion that obviously has no end.


I understand your descision, but the discussion can end if we all talk about it and come to a reasonable conclusion. Currently only a handful of people are trying to figure something out (goodies, lego, myself, nuee(atleast he got us to this point of reflection), drizzt, jack, Mendel, you, doc, tankmaterial, sav, smelly(kind of?), sanchez(kind of?), and pre have all commented/argued for their side at least somewhat.)

The problem with throwing around ideas is not a whole lot of people want to be brave enough to actually give an opinion for fear of what others might think of them. If anything worst comes to worst, I end up being the devil, and I just stop playing. In other words, what happens here stays here.

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

#29
nueee wrote:This server consists of one main clan that makes the rules and enforces them which is bada bing .... I dont wanna hear but oh we work together on alot of stuff yea bc bada allows it to happen tbh they can kill or ks anybody's from any clan on server .... Ever notice how a forum post goes up by a bada member and it starts to go into effect for ex the post smelly did about taking turns on bosses bada already does clan only boss fights they are just trying to stay "humble " and have. " honor" by allowing others to do what they already do now that i am gone i can say what I want so if you wanna hear my perspective on the truth of what really happens ask away


No offense to anyone but this was the original post.... What are we trying to solve in this thread?? Its just nueee giving his opinion nothing else
World: Crom
IGN: Sandlander (193+ ranger)
Clan Seed

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

#30
sandlander wrote:
nueee wrote:This server consists of one main clan that makes the rules and enforces them which is bada bing .... I dont wanna hear but oh we work together on alot of stuff yea bc bada allows it to happen tbh they can kill or ks anybody's from any clan on server .... Ever notice how a forum post goes up by a bada member and it starts to go into effect for ex the post smelly did about taking turns on bosses bada already does clan only boss fights they are just trying to stay "humble " and have. " honor" by allowing others to do what they already do now that i am gone i can say what I want so if you wanna hear my perspective on the truth of what really happens ask away


No offense to anyone but this was the original post.... What are we trying to solve in this thread?? Its just nueee giving his opinion nothing else


Ya but they all seem to be on the same subject generaly of ending/being tired of drama, no?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest