Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

Happy to :) I don't know if I can say or not, but the people with issues over ythair are 2 uskocian(uskok?, idk if you guys want to be called that or not, I think it's cool though) generals, I don't think they're on the forums though, or I've never seen them post.

Is this the part where we kiss and make up? Because I call bria if so. :lol:
Sorry if you kiss and make up, it's gotta be class specific, looks like you're kissing nighty. :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
"You follow Rafiki, he knows the way"

Agentyamski - Lvl 128+
Rafiki - Lvl 95+
Coldbreth - Lvl 95+
http://www.celticheroesfanatics.wikia.com/
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 10&t=30536

Happy to :) I don't know if I can say or not, but the people with issues over ythair are 2 uskocian(uskok?, idk if you guys want to be called that or not, I think it's cool though) generals, I don't think they're on the forums though, or I've never seen them post.

Sorry if you kiss and make up, it's gotta be class specific, looks like you're kissing nighty. :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
Best part of thee entire post thanks raf
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Lol wretchy this is the part were the thread goes inactive and everything goes back to how it was before as most posts go lol
Well that's a damn shame, I think we at least got a tiny bit of agreement. Peace, ch, love, ch, woodstock, ch, sweaty hippies who haven't showered in weeks, ch.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (44.26 KiB) Viewed 1383 times

I have a rogue alt now :D

Lol now that we have wined down and te debate is pretty much over even tho absolutely nothing was solved or admitted at least i put it all out in the open i never said bada was evil just pointed out some facts and situations also another fact is if ur in bada its a well organized clan with tons of pride and a overall great clan if
They like you lol but i am friends with everyone who posted on the topic and still am and u guys will definitely be missed goodies keep tryin ik its hard with such a uhhh vivid past but tbh what u are trying to accomplish with bada even after all te bs i commend you on it ... Lego go tank something lol pre keep being witty and peacful wretchy go heal lego i think hes tanking somethin and since the post is now almost or is ten pages long and the highest commented on and view topic on arawn a forums lol i feel like the air has been sufficiently cleared atleast on my part and as i said you all are my friends thanx for everything anyone has done in game for me it is appriciated ill be poppin in and out to say hey every once in a while so catch me and shoot a oozing pm all over my screen hehe
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Lugh

Search Nue Sizemore

Really gonna miss ya nue :( ...... And btw after all the reading and posting on this thread, is it just me or does it seem as if everything has calmed down and the hostility between everyone has ended... I dunno i dont see any solution that has been reached when i think about it, but i think an understanding has developed between everyone. I really hope from now on there wont be any hostility and arawn will go back to being a peacefull world :)
World: Crom
IGN: Sandlander (193+ ranger)
Clan Seed

Really gonna miss ya nue :( ...... And btw after all the reading and posting on this thread, is it just me or does it seem as if everything has calmed down and the hostility between everyone has ended... I dunno i dont see any solution that has been reached when i think about it, but i think an understanding has developed between everyone. I really hope from now on there wont be any hostility and arawn will go back to being a peacefull world :)

Imma miss you too sandy and btw if this is the case and i was sorta the drama lightening rod maybe i should post more interesting topics lol jk this is probably the last serious thread ill post arawn used to be such a great place aka around serenity times i do hope it could go back to peace or semi peace
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Lugh

Search Nue Sizemore