Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

On a side note ty to all the moderators thats allowing this debate to still continue i appriciate the room to air a few things out
I think that the moderators have been good on this subject. However, I don't see any solutions coming out of this. People just seem to want to complain about the past and not do anything about the future. I would like to see that when there is a complaint, you provide a solution. Here is an example:

Problem:
Ok and since you brought that subject up i never cursed at phur nor called him homo phobic names that may have been what he told u but i remeber what i said to him that day and it all sparked bc ur chief and another member came to solstice drake while a grp of 6 was sitting there rushed it and didnt let anyone into the grp
Solution: Going forward we should group the people camping there, if they are capable of adding to the fight. The dragons in Lirs attracted many low level characters that demanded to be in a fight, even though they could not add to it. However, if they are capable of adding to the fight, they should be grouped. When someone is not included in the group, they should not lose their cool and verbally attack other people, using hate speech and homophobic slurs.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Nice to know you helped me get a bp by just allowing me in a grp i camped for 5 hours str8 for oh how could I ever thank you enough ....... ....... ...... .... Ok and since you brought that subject up i never cursed at phur nor called him homo phobic names that may have been what he told u but i remeber what i said to him that day and it all sparked bc ur chief and another member came to solstice drake while a grp of 6 was sitting there rushed it and didnt let anyone into the grp .... Wanna keep goin and make your clan look worse ?
u were level 110 at the time man. Don't make it sound like they didn't help you get it by just "letting you in group". Ythair is 140 give me a break
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

Nice to know you helped me get a bp by just allowing me in a grp i camped for 5 hours str8 for oh how could I ever thank you enough ....... ....... ...... .... Ok and since you brought that subject up i never cursed at phur nor called him homo phobic names that may have been what he told u but i remeber what i said to him that day and it all sparked bc ur chief and another member came to solstice drake while a grp of 6 was sitting there rushed it and didnt let anyone into the grp .... Wanna keep goin and make your clan look worse ?
u were level 110 at the time man. Don't make it sound like they didn't help you get it by just "letting you in group". Ythair is 140 give me a break
Correction i was 125 when i got that rad bp it was second or third last ythair to spawn only reason i lvled so hard from 110 to 125 was to meet the lvl cap that bada bing put on the boss and lego idk how u could comment on the subject u and i have had discussions while we camped ythair you just joined bada and they stilllll didnt let you in some of the ythair fights thats how much ownership a few bada took over that mob ..... And goodies once again u brought that subject up lol so who is still in the past ... Second again i do remember what i said to him that day it was one word used in a context that he took differently i think everyone would move on if bada members take responsibility say yea we acted like a bunch of d bags we were greedy and jerky but were tryin to rise above the past and be better then we used to be just admit you guys were wrong and thats the last ill ever post about it cuz tbh i think the server in general deserves a apology from bada for what you guys have done in the past to ever have a new slate again just my opioin
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Correction i was 125 when i got that rad bp it was second or third last ythair to spawn only reason i lvled so hard from 110 to 125 was to meet the lvl cap that bada bing put on the boss and lego idk how u could comment on the subject u and i have had discussions while we camped ythair you just joined bada and they stilllll didnt let you in some of the ythair fights thats how much ownership a few bada took over that mob ..... And goodies once again u brought that subject up lol so who is still in the past ... Second again i do remember what i said to him that day it was one word used in a context that he took differently i think everyone would move on if bada members take responsibility say yea we acted like a bunch of d bags we were greedy and jerky but were tryin to rise above the past and be better then we used to be just admit you guys were wrong and thats the last ill ever post about it cuz tbh i think the server in general deserves a apology from bada for what you guys have done in the past to ever have a new slate again just my opioin

Yeah I remembered that you level hard to 125 to meet the minimum standard to join the group. Remember too, it was the minimum. After that if you do remember you suggested raising the level to 140 which I pointed in another thread that it out of greed and raising the standard so that you and the same few can do the boss only.

So stop calling badabing d bags and greedy. You have the same intention and just as bad. If there is a need for apologies it should come from you too. Also when you are in a group that makes it possible for you to get drop. You should be grateful and not because you owe no one nothing. It is a raid level boss you can't solo it. Saying things like what you are saying now is like burning the bridges that you have just used to cross a river.