Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: USKOCI is the new Serenity in making

If uskoci is the new Serenity in the making, then it is headed to the grave like what has happened to Serenity. Uskoci will never be the new Serenity unless Badabing disappears overnight. As long as Badabing is around, Uskoci will not be able to dominate Arawn like what Serenity did during its golden days. Because, Badabing can do all bosses that Uskoci can do and I don't see this changing in the near future. Maybe the ex-Serenity who are now leaders in Uskoci are trying to run it more like the old Serenity but the dynamics in Arawn today is very different from the days when Serenity ruled Arawn. I know because I was there and Badabing has played a major role in shaping how Arawn has bcome today.

If uskoci is the new Serenity in the making, then it is headed to the grave like what has happened to Serenity. Uskoci will never be the new Serenity unless Badabing disappears overnight. As long as Badabing is around, Uskoci will not be able to dominate Arawn like what Serenity did during its golden days. Because, Badabing can do all bosses that Uskoci can do and I don't see this changing in the near future. Maybe the ex-Serenity who are now leaders in Uskoci are trying to run it more like the old Serenity but the dynamics in Arawn today is very different from the days when Serenity ruled Arawn. I know because I was there and Badabing has played a major role in shaping how Arawn has bcome today.
You're spending too much time focusing on Uskoci my smelly brother... Go back to grinding levels and make that 161
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

You're spending too much time focusing on Uskoci my smelly brother... Go back to grinding levels and make that 161
He was but had to stop 8% to 161 because usk started a group :lol:

Nothing to see here. move along, move along. sit down Smelly and submit to your new overlords like a good little peon. :D
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Dynamics can change. But behaviors and habits are hard to change.

So when the dynamics are changed to favours domination. The old serenity gang habits will do what they used to do.

They are already spying all major clans like the KGB. They are planning and preparing for world domination.

Dynamics can change. But behaviors and habits are hard to change.

So when the dynamics are changed to favours domination. The old serenity gang habits will do what they used to do.

They are already spying all major clans like the KGB. They are planning and preparing for world domination.
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn