Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Badabing is the Most Powerful Clan in Arawn; not Uskoci

Ok well that is a great way to distribute the tridents/books etc. but how exactly do you record the DKP? But I do like the idea (but not what I would want because im still low haha)
I think they award u points if u participate in an aggy fight and dont get any drop... Something like 50 points per fight maybe, not sure though just heard rumors lol
World: Crom
IGN: Sandlander (193+ ranger)
Clan Seed

Did i create another topic saying, for example, like chucky was the most powerfull player on arawn and that he could beat smelly anytime, anywhere? No, why? Because its clearly immature..
And extremely false :)
Wow u relly like to create an argument out of everything dont ya? :P i did say 'for example' ya know... Lol
World: Crom
IGN: Sandlander (193+ ranger)
Clan Seed

Ok well that is a great way to distribute the tridents/books etc. but how exactly do you record the DKP? But I do like the idea (but not what I would want because im still low haha)
Administering the dkp system requires commitment, dedication and diligence. We have at least three members maintaining the spreadsheet and they diligently record who is at each aggy fight, points awarded and what drops go to whom. This is the fairest way to distribute drops based on effort and contribution of each member for aggy fight. The more aggy fight one is involved, the more points u get and the more you r able to bid for more desirable drops.

So the dkp system is not for clans whose leaders are lazy or whose leaders prefer to hold on to their power to decide on drops distribution or whose leaders want to keep drops for themselves. Dkp system eliminates any possibility of leaders giving drops to their cronies or those they like. With dkp system, clan leaders cant use drops to bribe members anymore to buy support. Also, there is less unhappiness because every member knows he has to earn the drops.

In short dkp system is for a clan that is well managed and professional and whose leaders take commitment and fairness seriously and not just paying lip service to these values. Badabing is not just a clan, it is a professional gaming league with leaders and players who are committed to gaming fairness and professionalism.

So does your clan have what it takes to adopt the dkp system? Or r you afraid of the dkp system? Lol

I'm sticking my beak in here and I don't know why. I guess I cant leave a juicy topic alone. This is what I see (and I'm on all the time...freakin addict). Uskoki has come a long way. There's no denying their presence now. I don't feel however that Bada is weak or weaker in any way. It really feels like the world is split right down the middle. In most cases we have clan presence at all the bosses. It's a rare situation to see someone get shutout at a boss. It happens and can be frustrating, but it's so rare that I assume that there's a good reason.

What I'm saying is that we should be proud of what we have accomplished in both clans. We are all growing stronger and richer. I know Bada used to be a very top down organization, but the new RTC clan and use of DKPs at Aggy have helped us spread the wealth much better. I like being in control of which drops I receive at Aggy. There's a thrill after Aggy goes down to take on the main mages for our drops (EKG being my main and mains get first shot at class drops). Kudos to LordDoc for bidding me into oblivion on my recent Aggy Focus brace. But I got it...All those Aggy points were worth it. Now I have an Energy Shield that can stop Superman on Steroids.

There are only so many drops to go around. As long as our denser clan can acquire the same amounts the Uskoki larger clan acquires we will be stronger and more powerful in small groups. Our boss drops will be condensed and in fact are right now. I expect that to continue. What rankings can never predict or equate is the Bada elite's utter obsession with class domination. We gravitate to that. It aids us in moments such as the coming update.

Uskoki you guys do it your way. Brute force numbers can also get the job done. You have a very Communistic system and why ANYONE would want to pay their money to a game to be told what to do is beyond me. If you guys can keep it up congrats.

In the meantime the best clan in Arawn is the one that can get the job done in all phases of the game. I only see Uskoki and Bada fits that description. I call it a tie. And hey...Here's a shoutout to Nueee. Congrats my Red Dawn brother. I salute your Valkyrie clan and give a hearty WOLVERINES!

EKG, aka Viscious, aka...I can't type that long...

Interesting comments from Vis about Uskoci being Communist. Lol. I heard the Generals decide on who the drops go to in Uskoci. How to ensure their favourites do not get the drops given they have 400 members? Vis, I too bidded the Shadow BRacelet of Strength into oblivion after paying 300 dkp for it. Lol. But that is where the merit of the dkp system lies. You pay based on how much a drop is worth to you. And the harder you work for the dkp by attending more aggy fights, the more dkp you will have to bid for the items you desire. It is a system based on principles of labour and free market economy. Definitely not communistic. Rolling drops is the Las Vegas system. Generals decide on who get drops is the Mao system. Dkp is the capitalist system.
I'm sticking my beak in here and I don't know why. I guess I cant leave a juicy topic alone. This is what I see (and I'm on all the time...freakin addict). Uskoki has come a long way. There's no denying their presence now. I don't feel however that Bada is weak or weaker in any way. It really feels like the world is split right down the middle. In most cases we have clan presence at all the bosses. It's a rare situation to see someone get shutout at a boss. It happens and can be frustrating, but it's so rare that I assume that there's a good reason.

What I'm saying is that we should be proud of what we have accomplished in both clans. We are all growing stronger and richer. I know Bada used to be a very top down organization, but the new RTC clan and use of DKPs at Aggy have helped us spread the wealth much better. I like being in control of which drops I receive at Aggy. There's a thrill after Aggy goes down to take on the main mages for our drops (EKG being my main and mains get first shot at class drops). Kudos to LordDoc for bidding me into oblivion on my recent Aggy Focus brace. But I got it...All those Aggy points were worth it. Now I have an Energy Shield that can stop Superman on Steroids.

There are only so many drops to go around. As long as our denser clan can acquire the same amounts the Uskoki larger clan acquires we will be stronger and more powerful in small groups. Our boss drops will be condensed and in fact are right now. I expect that to continue. What rankings can never predict or equate is the Bada elite's utter obsession with class domination. We gravitate to that. It aids us in moments such as the coming update.

Uskoki you guys do it your way. Brute force numbers can also get the job done. You have a very Communistic system and why ANYONE would want to pay their money to a game to be told what to do is beyond me. If you guys can keep it up congrats.

In the meantime the best clan in Arawn is the one that can get the job done in all phases of the game. I only see Uskoki and Bada fits that description. I call it a tie. And hey...Here's a shoutout to Nueee. Congrats my Red Dawn brother. I salute your Valkyrie clan and give a hearty WOLVERINES!

Interesting comments from Vis about Uskoci being Communist. Lol. I heard the Generals decide on who the drops go to in Uskoci. How to ensure their favourites do not get the drops given they have 400 members? Vis, I too bidded the Shadow BRacelet of Strength into oblivion after paying 300 dkp for it. Lol. But that is where the merit of the dkp system lies. You pay based on how much a drop is worth to you. And the harder you work for the dkp by attending more aggy fights, the more dkp you will have to bid for the items you desire. It is a system based on principles of labour and free market economy. Definitely not communistic. Rolling drops is the Las Vegas system. Generals decide on who get drops is the Mao system. Dkp is the Keynesian system (aka capitalism).
Just a bit curious, would you mind explaining to me in full details about how the dkp system works. Like how points are decided for aggy, how many points you can get total for one aggy, stuff like that. It can be in a pm if you want, I just want to see how bada goes and implements this system, and the math/science behind how you came up with the system.
"You follow Rafiki, he knows the way"

Agentyamski - Lvl 128+
Rafiki - Lvl 95+
Coldbreth - Lvl 95+
http://www.celticheroesfanatics.wikia.com/
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 10&t=30536

Interesting comments from Vis about Uskoci being Communist. Lol. I heard the Generals decide on who the drops go to in Uskoci. How to ensure their favourites do not get the drops given they have 400 members? Vis, I too bidded the Shadow BRacelet of Strength into oblivion after paying 300 dkp for it. Lol. But that is where the merit of the dkp system lies. You pay based on how much a drop is worth to you. And the harder you work for the dkp by attending more aggy fights, the more dkp you will have to bid for the items you desire. It is a system based on principles of labour and free market economy. Definitely not communistic. Rolling drops is the Las Vegas system. Generals decide on who get drops is the Mao system. Dkp is the Keynesian system (aka capitalism).
Just a bit curious, would you mind explaining to me in full details about how the dkp system works. Like how points are decided for aggy, how many points you can get total for one aggy, stuff like that. It can be in a pm if you want, I just want to see how bada goes and implements this system, and the math/science behind how you came up with the system.
I have started a separate thread to share Bada DKP System but have yet to provide the contents. WIll do so later.

I'd have to agree it is about a tie both of you guys will both definitely go down in the arawn history books as legends as a new clan i take what I have and who i have and cherish it take a second when you log in next take a look at who is in your clan and think about all the great memories and be thankful for that hold that feeling you guys are all great players and extraordinary clans who made it to the top and did it thier way so congratulations to all you guys anywho enough of the mushy go lvl :p

P.s hehe thanx vis :)
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Smell why does it bother u if someone posted what the rankings state. I guess the true reason is the fact its uskoci really burns u up.

Get over it and worry about urselves and not what uskoci do.
I dont bother about anything except whether something said is the truth. If it is not, i just point it out. I burn myself up. Not uskoci or anything else that burn me up.