Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Badabing is the Most Powerful Clan in Arawn; not Uskoci

Katz, Wre and I can kill Pyrus without using any pots or idols. Not boasting, just stating a fact. But who cares.
Well said Sav. So, the big question is, why the hell someone in Uskoci posted in the general discussion forum boasting about Uskoci being the most powerful clan? So, I feel the need to correct the misconception or "bogus leaderboard" as another Uskoci member puts it. Exactly, who cares? Not you. And neither do it. But I care about putting wrong facts right. Btw, three Badabing members in a group can take down all bosses except aggy. But then again, who cares except the three of us who get the drops?
Who cares what the leader board says?

Not me

Who cares who is most powerful when all members are logged in?

Not me

Who cares who has the most gear?

Not me

Who cares who has the biggest Wang?

It's probably Chucky, but idc

Notice I said when all members are logged in...?

A lot of the time that I play/played there was very few badabing members online... So therefore when I was playing Uskoci was the most powerful. Simply because I'd often ask a bada member to get more players for a boss... And be told. Umm both of us are here and nobody else online...

Then if I log in early I see bada people everywhere... And very high level... very highly geared... indeed very powerful clan... When all members are logged in...

But on average Uskoci has like... 10? Players online at a time... And I'd say enough capable to take down most bosses at any time... Perhaps not ignus or the like, but is never long before you can find people. Also I've always found most usk member humble enough to ask for help from bada...

At the end of the day... Why do you give a shyt who is more powerful than who?

What matters is you have fun while you're playing. Why get caught up in this bullshyt?

I think this has come from Usk gaining a heap of players from Braves and catching up to EVE on the overall rankings for power. Yes, we'll done. But who cares?

Not me.

Hehe... Yes Dubness, Db and myself took out Ignus once... But let's not give away all the secrets Smelly...

And taking a boss with lots of pots/idols is different than killing it with very few pots/idols... And oh boy did Ignus burn some idols
Last edited by Smellyunder on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Some of us have alts in RTC to help in managing the training clan and enforce discipline. Smellyauntie is in RTC to carry the big whip and kick those who misbehave. RTC takes in everyone and gives everyone benefit of doubt that he is good. But RTC has a one strike rule and if anyone misbehaves against clan rule, he is kicked without a second chance given. Other than that, most of the alts of Badabing members remain in badabing. But we dont tolerate alts in other clans as this is distracting and sometimes give rise to suspicion of loyalty. A classic example is FPJ whose alt Gabee has now become the main and FPJ has left Badabing after ex-chief gave him an ultimatum to choose his side. I know Gabee has denied to uskoci he is FPJ but if Gabee is not FPJ, then I am Tomo. But that is a story for another thread and to be told another time.
I love debating so i will delve into this just a bit with my own comments!
Smelly you are correct in what you are saying but I feel two key points help with your figures.
Point one, many of us have alts that are not lvled that counts against your way of calculating.
I for one have three alts now and all of them are under 110.
2nd is your child clan the Badartc, they are from what i understand a part of your clan but do not count in your stats as they are in training. Uskoci trains from within, yes it is more difficult to deal with 400 members but we are all together in chat to be more united. I dont know how many of your members have alts and if they are all in the main bada, but i think bb has an alt in Badartc. Why would his alt not be in Bada? We require all alts to be in the clan so this counts against us in stats but makes us more a fellowship in my opinion.

Thanks for your time!
See you at 2:00 am for our arena daily quest group.

Oh, I dont care who is number one myself. Numbers not the only thing, its the people.
Last edited by Smellyunder on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:55 am, edited 4 times in total.

exactly. who cares? Nobody. Likewise, nobody cares if I am 160 or 200. But wrong facts have to be corrected. That is something I care. Like someone saying Nightingale was the highest level druid in Arawn. I had to correct it that Katz is the highest level druid.
I simply posted in the generals discussion forum to notify everyone on the achievement that our clan had made... I did not intend to boast or create drama or to prove anything... Tell me, when u turned 160, why the hell did a member of badabing post in the generals discussion boasting about smellyunder being level 160? Did i create another topic saying, for example, like chucky was the most powerfull player on arawn and that he could beat smelly anytime, anywhere? No, why? Because its clearly immature.

Oh n now that u are reacting so harshly to my post, i say, uskoci is the most powerfull clan in arawn, and im boasting this time! We have more level 100+ as well as more level 150+ in uskoci than in bada, there i said it. Have a problem? Who cares? Not me..

exactly. who cares? Nobody. Likewise, nobody cares if I am 160 or 200. But wrong facts have to be corrected. That is something I care. Like someone saying Nightingale was the highest level druid in Arawn. I had to correct it that Katz is the highest level druid.
I simply posted in the generals discussion forum to notify everyone on the achievement that our clan had made... I did not intend to boast or create drama or to prove anything... Tell me, when u turned 160, why the hell did a member of badabing post in the generals discussion boasting about smellyunder being level 160? Did i create another topic saying, for example, like chucky was the most powerfull player on arawn and that he could beat smelly anytime, anywhere? No, why? Because its clearly immature.

Oh n now that u are reacting so harshly to my post, i say, uskoci is the most powerfull clan in arawn, and im boasting this time! We have more level 100+ as well as more level 150+ in uskoci than in bada, there i said it. Have a problem? Who cares? Not me..

I think what sandy is trying to say is that when bada says/ posts something stating any achievements everyone just congratulates but when its something that is about usk there was a big deal over it . But really it doesn't really matter your both strong clans both have great players be happy for that :)
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

I dont see uskosi kicking all low levels out of clan into bada rtc because there not high enough level
All statistics can be manipulated maybe a better way of measuring clan power would be to set a cut off point of say 150 and count the number of players above the cut off point
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011

Did i create another topic saying, for example, like chucky was the most powerfull player on arawn and that he could beat smelly anytime, anywhere? No, why? Because its clearly immature..
And extremely false :)
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

I dont see uskosi kicking all low levels out of clan into bada rtc because there not high enough level
I see this statement as hateful and hurtful and utterly false. If you don't know/understand something. Maybe you shouldn't comment on it because it betrays your ignorance. BadaRTC is doing quite well and is one of our success stories. If anyone has questions about our efforts to help out low levels, instead of ignore them because our clan is too big, please talk to me or one of our guardians. Kthxbai!
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Smelly that is good to hear that Bada runs like Uskoci. That is good to hear that Arawn's top 2 clans are ran in the same motive but I just have one more question.

Ik that it is against the rules of Arawn to sell Aggy drops but from what you said "In fact, we have so many unwanted aggy drops in our clan bank that they are left there to rust like the Shadow's Bracelet of Dex and mage grimores."

Why not DONATE your rotting aggy drops to a clan that could actually use them and put them to good use. Ik that some people in Expratis could use them.
So really imo I don't think you guys are like Uskoci. And maybe Uskoci does the same thing, like I said im not in Uskoci, but what im trying to say is why not have a competition for being the most helpful rather then the strongest.

Im sure many people would be really glad to see more Aggy drops being used rather then "unwanted aggy drops".

Just a tip
Hi Tank! Thats a very good question, and i believe i can answer it. You see, badabing distributes aggy drops using DKP. Ill post on this in a couple days when i have access to a computer, but in essence it is a fair way of rewarding clan participation in a fight. It rewards those who show up, and evenly distributes items throughout the clan.

We believe in keeping drops in clan to help our members. For instance, we had a trident in our bank that no one wanted. Piatt joined us not too long ago and after one aggy fight he had enough points to buy that trident. So within a week of joining us, he already got one aggy drop. Its for this reason that we keep drops in our bank, so when new mbers join us, they have a great shot at getting something they need.

Other clans dont share this philosophy. Their leaders determine who gets or does not get aggy drops. These drops have been known to have been given as hand ours to other clans, as an effort to influence a clan merger. In essence, they are bribes. Now this underhanded method of distributing drops may further their overall clan interests of server domination, but does not benefit their individual clan members. It only benefits the clan leaders.

If you have read badabing a clan charter, you will realize we do not operate this way. We honor fair play and protect our clan members from abuses. We acknowledge the fact that all of our members have a say, and we try to do our best to make sure that everyone's viewpoints are recognized, and that no one feels cheated.

If you have been paying attention to current events, BadaBing is now the fun friendly family oriented clan, and Uskoci is the one that is out for power. Btw congrats on being the most powerful clan evar!! I hope that goes well for you.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide