Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Badabing is the Most Powerful Clan in Arawn; not Uskoci

Uskoci is a respectable and strong clan. So, I am not trying to pour cold water over their achievements. But I just wanted to point out that a better measure of clan power is using the clan power ratio. Using this indicator, Badabing ranks 4th worldwide while Uskoci ranks 6th. So, Badabing is the most powerful clan in Arawn.

This ratio is like the per capital income level of a nation. The most power nation or the richest nation is not one with the highest population or India with more than a billion people would be very high on top. But we know India is no where near USA in terms of power or wealth. The richest nation is the one with the highest per capital income.

So, Badabing is like a nation with a very high per capital income although we may have a lower population. What this also means is that we have more drops to share with our smaller membership base and as a result, each member gets a higher level of satisfaction. In fact, we have so many unwanted aggy drops in our clan bank that they are left there to rust like the Shadow's Bracelet of Dex and mage grimores.

You get the average of the best clans by dividing the rating by the total number of people in that clan. Here are the results:
1. Rosmerta Awakening
2. Gwydion Solitaire
3. Rosmerta Revenge
4. Arawn Badabing
5. Danu Prime
6. Arawn Uskoci
7.Crom SoulsIgnited
8. Rhiannon RapturesEve
9. Lugh BERSERKERS
10. Crom Valhalla

So, dont simply join a clan because it is BIG. BIG can be clumpy and small is actually be beautiful. :D

"You are beautiful; you are beautiful; you are beautiful my girl (Badabing)" - Rod Stewart (Smellyunder)

Smellyunder
Chief Marketing Officer
Clan Badabing

Re: Badabing is the Most Powerful Clan in Arawn; not Uskoci

Well not to put you down because number 1 in Arawn is an awesome achievement but Uskoci doesn't play for competition, they play for fun and peace. Now no im not in Uskoci but that is what I can tell by watching them doing bosses, allowing new people in there clan to help them out, and other things. And from what ive heard from other Uskoci members is that if a clansman needs help they have no problem finding someone in the clan that wouldn't be happy to help. Not all people are joining for competition.

But GOOD JOB BadaBing on your great accomplishment!! :D
Im not gonna keep updating but ill get around to doing it every once in a while!

A fair comment, TankMaterial. Badabing also allows new people in our clan to help out and if a clanman needs help, they have no problem finding someone in the caln that wouldn't be happy to help. We also play for fun and peace. So, we are no different from Uskoci in these regards. I am not posting this for competition. I am posting this in response to the posting by a uskoci member that says Uskoci is the most powerful clan to put things in the right perspective. And thanks for your compliment and encouragement.
Well not to put you down because number 1 in Arawn is an awesome achievement but Uskoci doesn't play for competition, they play for fun and peace. Now no im not in Uskoci but that is what I can tell by watching them doing bosses, allowing new people in there clan to help them out, and other things. And from what ive heard from other Uskoci members is that if a clansman needs help they have no problem finding someone in the clan that wouldn't be happy to help. Not all people are joining for competition.

But GOOD JOB BadaBing on your great accomplishment!! :D

Lego, it so happened that Rod Stewart was singing the song over the radio when I was writing the post and I thought how appropriate the lyric was in the context of Badabing. I bet Rod Stewart would join Bababing if he is in Arawn because he loves everything that is beautiful .
Lol that last line got me haha

Umm what exactly did you achieve by posting this?

Uskoci is different from bada in so many ways. We recruit based on the player not their character, which means we have many lvl60-100. We now have over 400 members and are still happy for more members to come with the right attitude.

Now I think we all know that the leaderboards are off and often wrong but what was the point of posting this? Can't you just say congratz and be done with it? Anyways currently there really is no way to acquire a clans power lvl effectively.

I'm not saying bada isn't powerful I'm just saying that saying "good job" or "congratz" to someone who beat you, even in a bogus leaderboard, is still always appreciated.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..”

Uskoci is different from bada in so many ways. We recruit based on the player not their character, which means we have many lvl60-100. We now have over 400 members and are still happy for more members to come with the right attitude.

Now I think we all know that the leaderboards are off and often wrong but what was the point of posting this? Can't you just say congratz and be done with it? Anyways currently there really is no way to acquire a clans power lvl effectively.

I'm not saying bada isn't powerful I'm just saying that saying "good job" or "congratz" to someone who beat you, even in a bogus leaderboard, is still always appreciated.
Agreed +1

Smelly that is good to hear that Bada runs like Uskoci. That is good to hear that Arawn's top 2 clans are ran in the same motive but I just have one more question.

Ik that it is against the rules of Arawn to sell Aggy drops but from what you said "In fact, we have so many unwanted aggy drops in our clan bank that they are left there to rust like the Shadow's Bracelet of Dex and mage grimores."

Why not DONATE your rotting aggy drops to a clan that could actually use them and put them to good use. Ik that some people in Expratis could use them.
So really imo I don't think you guys are like Uskoci. And maybe Uskoci does the same thing, like I said im not in Uskoci, but what im trying to say is why not have a competition for being the most helpful rather then the strongest.

Im sure many people would be really glad to see more Aggy drops being used rather then "unwanted aggy drops".

Just a tip
Im not gonna keep updating but ill get around to doing it every once in a while!

I am not a hypocrite. I dont say good job to a bogus leaderboard. I point out the truth. That is the purpose of my post. Sad that you dont understand something so clear and simple as this.

I am not a hypocrite. I dont say good job to a bogus leaderboard. I point out the truth. That is the purpose of my post. Sad that you dont understand something so clear and simple as this.

Ok then, go and give direct insults that'll definently help.

Like I said the leaderboards are bogus but also is your method of working out power.

Why not just be like your other clannies and say good job?
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..”