Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

War has broken out in Arawn

Breaking point has been reached. War has broke out in Arawn after *name obliterate* tried to kill the chief of *name obliterated clan in arena and imploded the already very tense situation. Sad that it has to come to this. *name obliterated clan is now the most hated clan and will kill anything that moves in Arawn. The arena is now officially closed and sealed off for any quests while the war is ragging. So please stay away if you can. For your own safety and that of your loved ones, please stay in the bomb shelter.

Re: War has broken out in Arawn

Smelly I want to rimand you on one past act from our general. When you was still noob Xell invite you to ice king. She get drop but she say you are main soo you use it. If I am not wrong that was your main weapen for very long time. When you was still noob it was Bird who let you in every boss group. Much more then you deserve. When you was still noob it was most of us who are now playing in usk who was to you more then nice. How you can forget this soo fast? And plz I asking you if you have problem with me or someone in usk deal that with me, we realy don't need involve whole clan in this.
Tomo/Hippokrates/Domagoj

Uskoci

The battle isn’t won by golden arms but by hero’s heart

Just because you can, does not make it okay. Sure you can kill anything that enters, but why be like everyone else? Sure battling in the arena is fun sometimes, but to prevent people for getting xp and advancing is poor for the whole population of our world.
ToeTag Druid lvl 221
Lasber Ranger 220
ToeFungas Mage 220
Cameltoe Lock Rogue 190
A proud General of Resurgence
World: Arawn

Smelly I want to rimand you on one past act from our general. When you was still noob Xell invite you to ice king. She get drop but she say you are main soo you use it. If I am not wrong that was your main weapen for very long time. When you was still noob it was Bird who let you in every boss group. Much more then you deserve. When you was still noob it was most of us who are now playing in usk who was to you more then nice. How you can forget this soo fast? And plz I asking you if you have problem with me or someone in usk deal that with me, we realy don't need involve whole clan in this.
Tomo,

I wish this didnt happen. It is not my call. I am not Chief of bada anymore and just a clan member with general title. I hardly talked to clan about problems with other clans. Phur is in charge. I am just taking orders. Things have built up to a point between both clans that it has to come to this. It is most unfortunate. I really hope tension would be diffused. I was just having some fun in the arena, death banks idea of fun. We did allow people to do quests in arena in the end.

There is no need to remind me of my noob days. In those days, i was soloing most of the time and i didnt give a damn to bosses and had never asked to be grouped for bosses. I do appreciate the kindness of some serenity people at that time grouping me for bosses. But I think that is irrelevant to what is happening now. Serenity was much hated in those days by other clans for hoarding bosses and one reason why Bubbles set up Bada and later merged with Kooks's clan was to hope to counter serenity. So dont blame Bada for boarding bosses like ythair just because other clans cant do it and expected to be grouped. I for one could never imagine Bada to become so strong and even when serenity is gone, we r still around. This we earned it based on our own efforts. Also, if you r referring to the winter king dagger that xell has traded with me for the lower version, please tell her to trade it back. I dont need it nor want to feel oblige for life because of her kindness.

Good that Tomo, the ever silent and nice Chief of Uskoci is finally saying something about what has been simmering between usk and bada for such a long time. I think u have let your generals had a free rein of clan decisions for too long and they have made some bad decisions including making usk look good and bada always the bad guy.

Suggest that you and phur have a man to man talk and both chiefs can then agree on how the current differences can be settled. A certain general in your clan is making the matter worse by making uncalled for comments. Time for u to take charge as chief now and make a stand including kicking some troublemakers in your clan and making sure people who left bada or are kicked by us are not immediately recruited into usk. U know who I am referring to.

Bada is all rage and out to wage war at the moment. It is not what I wanted and i am no longer in control. I tried to diffuse the tension talking to both sides for a while but failed.

I am old and want to be left alone. I am too tired. Just leave me alone to level all day. Go ks each other and beat the hell out of each other if that is what both clans want. Have fun in the process and I may join in sometimes. It is a game after all.
Last edited by Smellyunder on Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:57 am, edited 6 times in total.

DramArawn strikes again!
Stop trolling forums and go study
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn