Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Red Dawn excluded from aggy fight today

Ok everything is fine now. We should work with everyone save the scammers. Maybe we should relax the rule and allow aggy drops to be sold. If one gets the drop from roll, it belongs to him and he has every right to deal with it as he deems fit. Also, whatever price he can sell, it is on a willing seller willing buyer basis. So, are we being unreasonable by disallowing selling of aggy drops? It seems strange that suddenly I am seeing things clearly. So, while we may not forget, let's all forgive and not be saddled with unpleasantness. We are playing this game to have fun and no one should be spoiling the fun and agonising over it. I think I got a bit carried away. This is just a game. Sometimes I forget my own motto. Thinking about it, I am not sure why I should be so negative with Krypto. He can't be worse than Aggragoth150 and yet Aggragoth is on my friend list.
Last edited by Smellyunder on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

The only drops ever knowing to b sold r

1 Sargon sold to a book to a usk member while he was in bada then bough back immediately afterwards *vioded*

2 I bought a trident from a bada member for 100$ while I was in bada His/her name will remain confidential *clan internal trade voided* reiterating I NEVER SOLD ONE

3 jinora (while either in usk or seren or clanless cant remember) quit arawn because of drama and sold aggy drops to move to crom for a fresh start. *world transfer voided*

Nobody hate me for saying this lol just to the best of my knowledge 100% honesty.

DB, it is all good now. Just unblocked u.
The only drops ever knowing to b sold r

1 Sargon sold to a book to a usk member while he was in bada then bough back immediately afterwards *vioded*

2 I bought a trident from a bada member for 100$ while I was in bada His/her name will remain confidential *clan internal trade voided* reiterating I NEVER SOLD ONE

3 jinora (while either in usk or seren or clanless cant remember) quit arawn because of drama and sold aggy drops to move to crom for a fresh start. *world transfer voided*

Nobody hate me for saying this lol just to the best of my knowledge 100% honesty.

Re: Deleted

Ty smelly glad we all comprimised feels good to know
Lv116+ warrior
64+ranger
78+druid
119+rouge
72+mage

reddawn loyal member soon to be gaurdian
Played since game start (estimated time: too long) highest hit weps was 60 brutal great maul back wen it felt like real rpg game :p

Ok not to provoke any anger or problems to continue but i sold an Aggy drop about the time when i started my rogue Zesq while in Serenity when clan was still so to say "active", it was a Celerity Trident. I had never heard the rule of no sellling so i admit to my wrong and apologize for any inconvenience and especially to my buyer who was in a different clan at the time.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-

Arawn
Rranger52 200+

You put troll bait in
You put troll bait out
You put troll bait in
& the flames and trolling starts in shouts!
You do the Drama Hokey Pokey..and you wait till it gets locked..
That's what Arawn forums is all about!
yeah!

-Courtesy to TeaWeasel
Silver Series!
Clan/Serenity
Since v.1.0.0 Vintage, Falling Down 7 Times, Standing Up 8