Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Juppongatana (十本刀) Contest

Yay Well I decided to use Raven as a highlevel participant since there weren't as many and JC bailed to another clan. I Helped Ash for about an hour and I think coop and Ana helped her as well. I'll be on at 9 or 10 central tonight to help for an hour or so. :) having fun with this! Great job Xell! :D
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

Re: Juppongatana (十本刀) Contest

Start: Monday, Oct. 17th, Midnight my Time (Central European Time). I'll call it out.
End: Sunday, Oct. 23th, Midnight my Time (Central Europe Time). I will call out the the final few hours on Sunday. :)

Objective:
High lvl players (lvl 65+) help lower lvls (64-) to level up over the course of one week. If a player starts as low lvl and passes over lvl 65, he will still be considered a low lvl in this contest. Oh, and no alts helping each other! (Gosh, Cereal! lol)

At the end of the contests, all participating low lvls will write a rating on how many hours each high lvl helped them.

Please write it in this format:
a - 7hrs
b - 1 1/2 hrs
etc.

Prizes for high lvls:
1st prize: A full set of disks for Rhallai or Brixos.
2nd prize: Golden Blade of Battle or Golden Helm of Bloodlust
3rd prize: Golden Blade of Battle or Golden Helm of Bloodlust (whichever nr. 2 did not chose)

Prize for the first rating from a low lvl:
Golden Chieftain Helm

High lvl Participants
Ulath
Ana
Gareldar (Frank)
Raven

Low lvl Participants
Sandlander
Doc
Ashlyn
Nightingale
Frostsu
Cooper
Amazee
Pezz
DrizztDoUrden

Notes
I want to ask the participants to donate one fragment so I can actually give out the 1st prize. I won't be collecting Dragon Disks since they are so rare. We will be doing boss hunts for a week so there should be enough drops. I will write down who gives what fragment. The fragments that won't be used will be given back to their owner. :) It's not obligatory but its certainly necessary.

Just tell me in game if u want to participate. U will have to tell me before Monday though.

And guys, don't forget: It's supposed to be fun! :)
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn