Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Afk ing while servers r in a sorry state

I'm not going to name names but I logged on this morning before going to work got strait in and to my surprise there were 2 chars afk and one discussingg he was about to so he didnt lose his spot while he went out
This is not the sort of behaviour I expect from such a good clan we r founded on selfless acts by high level players
I don't want to kick these guys over this but I do think that some of you need to address your behaviour
And if you want to be selfish and not let people from other time zones in please feel free to leave the clan as I don't want you and I'm pretty sure that the rest of the clan and other people on server won't want you either
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011

Re: Afk ing while servers r in a sorry state

Yeah....this is not right. Not sure who this is but I'm a little frustrated becuase I constantly have tried to get in. Now I'm not trying anymore. It's ridiculous.

AFKing when everyone can get on is a different story but doing it now is a bit selfish. Please think about other players! That is what my game is about and I hope you all share that philosophy.
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5