Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

2012 Arawn Player of the Year

Hello Arawn.I am Revitilization.Most of you have probably seen me around and if not ,i hope ti see you soon.
I was thinking about making a little award for the Arawn player of the year.
I think this would be a chance to gie people who work hard,are generous,Helpful,kind, Caring and all the qualities of the
Ideal player, a little acknowledgement

I would like to start off with some nominees but i dont want it to be my view.I want it to be all of arawns as it is the arawn award.please reply with a post of a nominee and why you chose them.you can submitt a maximum of 2 nominees and everyones view and opinion will be taken into account.I am making it a maximum of 2 as some people would maybe like to gie recognition to a certain person and if someone does all,the whole 'arawn' award part is diminished.so post ur 1 or 2 nominees and in a few days,i will take in all nominees and make another topic on voting for the winner.

I hope this little award is a chance to give arawn a 'voice' on who they think is good ad a great player and maybe give some well deserved recognition to some established and hidden faces among arawn.
Post and i hope you enjoy the award.

P.S:the winner will be announced after the next topic,and,a little celebration will be put in place.

Thank You :)
Im a lean... Mean..... Healing...... MACHINE
Name:Revitilization
Class:Druid:) Level 98+ rooting for 100
World: arawn
Proud member of uskoci

Re: 2012 Arawn Player of the Year

Wow really like this idea!!! However there's just so many choices!!! Hahah.. Hmm I would have to go with Nueee or legolas15 because they've been very helpful in quests, helping in game overall, and really getting me back on my feet after i quit!

So yep there yea go! There were alot of choices so.. Sorry to to others!
Server: Arawn
Been playing since October, 2011
Silvos- lvl 129 Ranger
Sirus- lvl 88 Rogue
Otm sucks... Its pay to win type of game... Money goddesses!!

I would choose Nightingale cause he has helped almost everyone that he could help and he is a strong leader and is a good friend to a lot of people.
I also choose smellyunder because he has such a strong dedication to bada and he also works hard to stay updated.
(All of this is what I know of the 2 so there's probably a lot more things i didn't mention) :lol:
Coldbreath, lvl: 100+ druid
Jawa, lvl: 110 rouge
Imanik, lvl: 80+ ranger

Im not always bloodthirsty, but when
I am i prefer PVP 0_o

i choose reallegend and mofo because first of all, mofo is EXTREMELY nice, and if you can't notice that, you started a fight with him. reallegend and me were enemies once, but now were buds, and hes given me stuff. i cant rly make it up to him cuz hes like lvl 142+ when im lvl 77 lmao
Lv 130 active rogue
Coolbreezer
Long lost level 100 mage
Uziweaut

i choose reallegend and mofo because first of all, mofo is EXTREMELY nice, and if you can't notice that, you started a fight with him.
Alright im just gonna say this i haven't started a fight with mofo and i haven't really talked to him so i can't put if hes nice or not but that doesn't mean i have got in a fight with him.
Coldbreath, lvl: 100+ druid
Jawa, lvl: 110 rouge
Imanik, lvl: 80+ ranger

Im not always bloodthirsty, but when
I am i prefer PVP 0_o

I'd like to nominate nighty and caliban
Nightngale has had my back and been really supportive anytime I have asked and is generally a good guy
Caliban what can u have bad to say about cali he's all the qualities u described and at least within seren has givin a hundredfold what he's deserved in return but expects nothin in return

But there is so many honorable mentions if no nomination such as jackos savaged pherra Vinci tomo legolas nae tea and a lot of others who may not be nominated but deserve to be mentioned
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore