Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Tomorow,Im officially starting clan StartingOut

Hey guys, you all know me the loving,caring, funny guy we all know and love. Oh wait, wrong speech :/ Well getting to the point, tomorrow guys im officially starting my noob clan StartingOut. it will be a clan that ONLY focuses on the development of noobs. Ill be inviting people as early as level 1, help them do quests, help them level, kill bosses. Anything to help them level and enjoy the game. If they ask to join say serenity they wont be one of those noobs who will be like lvl 30 and bad he will be level 70 and know how to kill bosses and share drops. im doing this because im seeing to many noobs who have no idea how to play and then quit. If anyone is clanless and wants to help me govern this clan ( god knows what kind of people im going to recruit and how hard it will be to help them all) i would GREATLY appreciate it. Any feedback or tips would also be appreciated :)

Thanks guys,
Cooper, the guy we all know and love :P

Re: Tomorow,Im officially starting clan StartingOut

Hey guys, you all know me the loving,caring, funny guy we all know and love. Oh wait, wrong speech :/ Well getting to the point, tomorrow guys im officially starting my noob clan StartingOut. it will be a clan that ONLY focuses on the development of noobs. Ill be inviting people as early as level 1, help them do quests, help them level, kill bosses. Anything to help them level and enjoy the game. If they ask to join say serenity they wont be one of those noobs who will be like lvl 30 and bad he will be level 70 and know how to kill bosses and share drops. im doing this because im seeing to many noobs who have no idea how to play and then quit. If anyone is clanless and wants to help me govern this clan ( god knows what kind of people im going to recruit and how hard it will be to help them all) i would GREATLY appreciate it. Any feedback or tips would also be appreciated :)

Thanks guys,
Good idea!!
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity

Thanks guys,
Good idea!!
WOOT good feedback already!

That's one of the reasons I started the Mage guild.

What would be nice is if you didn't have to leave your main clan to play cub master. You are forced to use your friends list as your leveling and bossing clan
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

That's one of the reasons I started the Mage guild.

What would be nice is if you didn't have to leave your main clan to play cub master. You are forced to use your friends list as your leveling and bossing clan
Im clanless and been clanless for awhile. So i havent really left my main clan to play "cub master", would be nice if i had a main clan though

I was thinking of doing this, but I don't buy plat and I've been proven to suck at running clans :P:P:P:P anyway good luck Coop, and make sure to inv some experienced players to help noobs out... I mean you can't help all of 'em at once XD
Join Clan Braves! We only tolerate users who try their best to level hard and to make this clan better!
MaxTheSuper
Class: Warrior
World: Arawn
Clan: Braves (3rd best in Arawn!)
Level: 74+

Thanks guys,
Was that a shot at serenity I just heard????
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Hey glan. My friends list is perfectly fine for training and doin bosses. I dont see why it wouldn't
I did it for about 3 months as chief of the Mageguild, only had 3 mages that could boss so we did most our bossing via friend chat. Shouting to a clan that stonefang is up is so much more convenient.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."