Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Father bp

I need explain something. Father give me bp but I dicade that is beter for clan we get something we can all use it. So father didint sell bp we all do like clan. Father didint make profite at all it is all in clan bank. Soo rude message to father is unnecessary.
Tomo/Hippokrates/Domagoj

Uskoci

The battle isn’t won by golden arms but by hero’s heart

Re: Father bp

Not 100% certain which BP this is referring to.

Perhaps it is another one, and that guy is SUPER lucky, but he sold me a Radiant BP and I gave him a slew of Exp lix for it. Like tons. And he was kind and friendly and still drove a hard bargain for his clan, all of which I respected.

Father is one of the most stand-up guys on server, always has been. So calling him out for anything seems to me to be a total phuckup.

Agains you may be referring to something else, and I am missing the point entirely.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Yes it was that one Tea. And although Father did the trade to you it was a trade decided on by the leaders of Uskoci, the items you traded are in the clan bank.

And yeah... There was a bunch of hurtful purple writing I beleive. Kind of unnecessary and from who it was I was actually shocked because I always considered him a really good fella. I think this is another nerdrage dragon fever situation.
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Rumour is that father sold the radiant bp to tea for 1 million gold. I offered 500K gold but was declined. He said 400 super combi lix but said he was joking as he likes to joke. Understand he offered it to Baddboy for 300 super combi and was rejected as well. Well, it is his perogative how much he wants to sell it since he got the drop. And whoever pays the highest will get it. So, no one should feel upset. :lol:

Yep that does seem pretty fair, father is an old time player and knows how prices and all works, and for me hes one of the best guys in arawn. No one should bully him or be getting upset about him, he got the drop, he can do wat he wants with it
World: Crom
IGN: Sandlander (193+ ranger)
Clan Seed

To All uskoci generals and members

I m so sorry if you feel bad on this matter. Tomo and me should discuss with each member before do this trade :P.
Hope each member understands our thinking behind this trade. feel free to share with me if you still have unhappy or any questions on how to use lix.

uskoci need you :)

To Teaweasel, Smelly and guys,

Thanks you to tolerate my poor offering skill during the negotiation. Haha.

To Frank and Sandy

Thanks you to support me. You know....selling and negotiating skill is my weak area. Haha.. My strong skilll is...nothing...:(
Iv, Mage,
Father, Druid

2011 Aug ~ 2015 Aug

To All uskoci generals and members

I m so sorry if you feel bad on this matter. Tomo and me should discuss with each member before do this trade :P.
Hope each member understands our thinking behind this trade. feel free to share with me if you still have unhappy or any questions on how to use lix.

uskoci need you :)

To Teaweasel, Smelly and guys,

Thanks you to tolerate my poor offering skill during the negotiation. Haha.

To Frank and Sandy

Thanks you to support me. You know....selling and negotiating skill is my weak area. Haha.. My strong skilll is...nothing...:(
your strong skill is being a father:p
Setth, 215 Warrior. Resurgence of Arawn