Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

*New Itemfinder band*

For celtic heroes MMORPG
Need an Item Drop any Admin a message and we will source it
0% scam policy NO scamming

For collectors, vendors and players wanting to find there perfect purchase.
Admins wont request any % of the trade but if YOU want to you can tip the Admin if they do a good job.
#itemfinder
Also we can prices your items for you just post a picture and we will give a instant valuation
If you have a good experance invite your friends and grow this.
If interested please message me or join us on band.
Also click this link to take a look and maybe join us.
https://band.us/@itemfinder
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Re: *New Itemfinder band*

[quote="itemfinder(admin)"]For celtic heroes MMORPG
Need an Item Drop any Admin a message and we will source it
0% scam policy NO scamming

For collectors, vendors and players wanting to find there perfect purchase.
Admins wont request any % of the trade but if YOU want to you can tip the Admin if they do a good job.
#itemfinder
Also we can prices your items for you just post a picture and we will give a instant valuation
If you have a good experance invite your friends and grow this.
If interested please message me or join us on band.
Also click this link to take a look and maybe join us.
https://band.us/@itemfinder
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

If i understand this right this would tie in with eragons database pretty good as he doesnt have the locations for the items on there. Or u saying I could pay u for any item in the game? If so I'm looking for 2 apostate braces ;)

If i understand this right this would tie in with eragons database pretty good as he doesnt have the locations for the items on there. Or u saying I could pay u for any item in the game? If so I'm looking for 2 apostate braces ;)
Based on the first two posts, it sounds like they are willing to help you find a buyer or seller for an item, as well as give you a (possibly) rough estimation of what it's worth.

For example, let's say I have a sparkling white lanrik hat that I want to sell. I could post there, and they could give me a general idea of what it may be worth (server-specific prices may or may not factor in) and they might help find someone who's looking to buy it.

It's a neat idea, but very dynamic due to server economies.

I believe RuneScape has something like this, but automated, based on averaged GE prices. The only way I could do something like that is if VR wanted to make auction house data accessible - item prices, bid activity, and whether or not it sold. I could do some pretty cool stuff with that info.

Item finding in-game (as in, where an item drops or can be picked up) is a slightly different matter. Is that something players would be interested in seeing added to my website?
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Beware, the admin of that band has gotten kicked from a few clans.
Yeah that part saying 0% scam policy NO scamming got alarm bells ringing in me head.

Yes, we help players find items and we also help value items if they need help.

eragon, i know its old, but that could be a nice thing to add to your website, look up for the info you said.
Send me your Questions!

eragon, i know its old, but that could be a nice thing to add to your website, look up for the info you said.
This is a bit of a necropost, but I still hold to my above post.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

This is a bit of a necropost, but I still hold to my above post.
whats a necropost? i legit dont know
Send me your Questions!