Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fellow Arawnians, Where is the resistance???

Everyone who mattered enough on Arawn to make a difference left because of abuse, lies, rumors, and lack of chance because so many people lack the confidence to take a step on a glass skywalk.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Stop being so melodramatic lol. Like any clan, of course it has its share of problems and don’t agree with everything everyone in clan has to say (heck I probably get into the most disagreements in clan).

But the great thing is I don’t have to agree with everything everyone has to say! I can just enjoy and play the game, like many others, and not worry about if clan is “perfect” by everyone standards (which is impossible btw).

So feel free to take your troll posting somewhere else. ;)

My fellow friends, why are we letting resurgence be a dictatorship on this server? Where are the people that want to overthrow the ones on the throne? Is there anyone out there willing to have lock battles and actually make this server fun again?
Great question. I was wondering the same thing myself, it seems like there currently isnt any, so i took it upon myself to try and start recruting people back to ignite a clan like that again. Our clan name is Memento Mori, with Bronn/Bubbles as our chieftan, I am a former member of Unit, and I have to say it was always fun to compete with Res at bosses, I heard they at some point merged into Colours and now that clan is completely MIA, so that sucks, currently were rather small but thats how everything starts out so that okay.

I do feel like that once weve gotton to a level where were actually competeing for l locks it will still differ from the old days, there used to be a lot of toxcitiy that was coming from both sides, I was about 17 I belive so i would say i was contributing to some of that unfortunatly but a lot has changed since, im 24 and have a different outlook on things in comparison to 2015 and before, I hope that at some point Colours makes a comeback because i did have a few friends there that i would hate to see go away perm, anyway, see you guys on the battlefield! ;)
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

I thought res was made in 2014 not 2012 Phyzem

Im not sure on the exact date it was made, gets confusing with it almost having been 8 years of playing the game lol, but the people i didint get along with very well were part of badabing and a bulk of those went on to creat Res so ultimately its the same thing
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

I thought res was made in 2014 not 2012 Phyzem

Im not sure on the exact date it was made, gets confusing with it almost having been 8 years of playing the game lol, but the people i didint get along with very well were part of badabing and a bulk of those went on to creat Res so ultimately its the same thing
August 29, 2013
http://www.celticheroes.info/2017/06/hi ... 5.html?m=1
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide