Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A Final farewell to my friends of arawns

So my time to leave has finally come, this post is more or less just so a few friends know where I went. I started celtic heroes in late 2012, from landing on the shores to reaching endgame there were so many adventures along the way. So I would like to thank my friends of arawn and resurgence for the laughs and memories to last a lifetime. I quit for 2 years on and off and could never get back into the game, moving forward in life this is where my time on arawn and in celtic heroes ends. Goodbye and stay beautiful.

Re: A Final farewell to my friends of arawns

So my time to leave has finally come, this post is more or less just so a few friends know where I went. I started celtic heroes in late 2012, from landing on the shores to reaching endgame there were so many adventures along the way. So I would like to thank my friends of arawn and resurgence for the laughs and memories to last a lifetime. I quit for 2 years on and off and could never get back into the game, moving forward in life this is where my time on arawn and in celtic heroes ends. Goodbye and stay beautiful.
Lots of memories and will miss u lots cast

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com

All the good people on arawn have quit or xferred :( i cri
God shall be the fair and true judge of all sinners.
Bless God for allowing them to leave :)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

All the good people on arawn have quit or xferred :( i cri
God shall be the fair and true judge of all sinners.
Bless God for allowing them to leave :)
They took the highway to hell from 1-220 on arawn and the staircase to heaven to literally anywhere after that
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn