Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: BadaBing. Celts. Exacliber

Lol run-on topic.

Let's compress all the issues of a few clans into 1 thread and troll eachother hard..

For 5 Pages.

Let's make every personal argument between people, clan oriented.

Aww we already did that...

Aww well.. 5 more pages?
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

so, i dont post very much but i do read these fun little rants. im currently playing, killing woodcrown. there are 8 of us in the group and yeah its 6 bada and vinci and silvos. but i have to listen to krypto curse me out in pm because i wouldnt add him to the group. after reading this post where every other one is krypto ripping bada a new one i suppose i should have a clan member drop for a boss fight so he can join. the balls are staggering on that one. now i know bada isnt perfect, who is, but before you start throwing stones you might want to move out of the glass double wide

I'm in love with this thread. It started out with Dent saying we should all get along, and turned into Krypto's version of "How to Win Friends and Influence People". If you want to be included in groups, this is exactly how you should go about doing it. Insults and profanity optional, but definitely a plus. Now if only there was a block button on the forums, so I could block Krypto like I did in game...
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I'm in love with this thread. It started out with Dent saying we should all get along, and turned into Krypto's version of "How to Win Friends and Influence People". If you want to be included in groups, this is exactly how you should go about doing it. Insults and profanity optional, but definitely a plus. Now if only there was a block button on the forums, so I could block Krypto like I did in game...
Oh no! Goodies blocked me! :cry: what ever will I do now :lol:

Notice how smelly and jc won't post anymore(:
I think they said their peace and left. I don't see it as being anything else.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)