Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Goodbye from tall

I been debating of playingthis game again, been playing since like 2013 or 14

I think it’s best for me to quit sorry to say.thank you to everyone for the fun times and awesome raids.
I log in recently one last time and I got pm in game asking if this was me toon etc claiming to be me pls be aware I will no longer play and I don’t think I’ll ever come back.

Will miss you all and goodluck
Happy adventures
-Tall

Re: Goodbye from tall

Mystery person wrote:I been debating of playingthis game again, been playing since like 2013 or 14

I think it’s best for me to quit sorry to say.thank you to everyone for the fun times and awesome raids.
I log in recently one last time and I got pm in game asking if this was me toon etc claiming to be me pls be aware I will no longer play and I don’t think I’ll ever come back.

Happy adventures
-Tall

stay safe and live a happy life,

Re: Goodbye from tall

Mystery person wrote:I been debating of playingthis game again, been playing since like 2013 or 14

Happy adventures
-Tall

Gunna miss you Tall, but don't blame you for taking a break or walking away.
Take care and hope for the best for ya!
Gwydion - Relentless
Stubborn 220 Warrior

BobsYourUncle 130 Mage

Retired Servers: Arawn, Herne, Danu, Crom

Read my Fire Mage Guide :D

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God