Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Goodbye from tall

I been debating of playingthis game again, been playing since like 2013 or 14

I think it’s best for me to quit sorry to say.thank you to everyone for the fun times and awesome raids.
I log in recently one last time and I got pm in game asking if this was me toon etc claiming to be me pls be aware I will no longer play and I don’t think I’ll ever come back.

Will miss you all and goodluck
Happy adventures
-Tall

Re: Goodbye from tall

Mystery person wrote:I been debating of playingthis game again, been playing since like 2013 or 14

I think it’s best for me to quit sorry to say.thank you to everyone for the fun times and awesome raids.
I log in recently one last time and I got pm in game asking if this was me toon etc claiming to be me pls be aware I will no longer play and I don’t think I’ll ever come back.

Happy adventures
-Tall

stay safe and live a happy life,

Mystery person wrote:I been debating of playingthis game again, been playing since like 2013 or 14

Happy adventures
-Tall

Gunna miss you Tall, but don't blame you for taking a break or walking away.
Take care and hope for the best for ya!
Gwydion - Relentless
Stubborn 220 Warrior

BobsYourUncle 130 Mage

Retired Servers: Arawn, Herne, Danu, Crom

Read my Fire Mage Guide :D

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

It is what it is, too little to late.

Meanwhile better options have come to the mobile platform, and Celtic Heroes feel both outdated and dead(ish)
Arawn
Gone Fishing
Fishermans Friend’s
... as strong as there is
- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The AEON SCAM can still be discontinued.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Aeon Scam continues