Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

RIP Resurgence Arawn

Would like to say to all current Resurgence members who are still active, GOOD LUCK in surviving. I do hope that your new recruits were very much worth the loss of 5-7 very valuable and loyal members. I wish you all the ultimate best of luck with your new leadership and recruitment policies, I'm sure it will work out 100% perfectly, Starting...NOW :lol: :lol: :lol:

I personally will not be coming back to Resurgence and for my future plans i will be starting my own clan, Majstro. Haven't decided if I should make it a chill relaxed clan or a clan worth going for bosses in...Probably gonna need a lot of recruiting but it would all be fun and games as Celtic Heroes, believe it or not, is in-fact a game! :o :o

I hope all my current friends in Resurgence and other clans can continue to stay friends because i honestly love the big lot of you, and i do truly hope you all can make some good success here! :D If anyone has any questions about why I left or about new clan, feel free to ask although I AM NOT going to debate anyone to come back or debate my reasons because they will not be changed one bit! 8-)

I wish you all the best of luck and that you all enjoy your game time on Arawn, no matter what clan it happens to be in. :mrgreen: <--Blue face!
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Re: RIP Resurgence Arawn

Why did you leave sly? Lol

Was it for the same reason as smelly or same as me or same as micky or same as lind or same as noname or...
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Resurgence has barely felt the impact of those who have left so far, so don't say rip, many would say that because of the recent changes we are all the more stronger, with 20 or so new players. Only reason we have had difficulty at gelebron this past month is because server lag occurs almost every raid at 50%, the times it doesn't we kill it. Although we will miss anyone who decides to leave, unless you leave clan on a bad note (like cussing at gens and shouting racial slurs while killing proteus at a gen) there won't be hurt feelings. We have acquired a great mass of new members who we hope to see at gelebron in the future. And for all the loyal members who have stayed on thank you :-)
Resurgence is great because of the community, although some issued ultimatums saying they would leave because they had void or godly items, Resurgence doesn't negotiate like this, we have civil debate on topics and discuss situations calmly, leaders have an open door to criticism and suggestions. To those who felt that they should issue such an ultimatum threatening to leave with their godly or imperial items as a way to blackmail leaders into acting who they wanted them to I am sorry that you felt the need to do that, but then again that is the beauty of an mmo and a large clan, you can't control everyone or everything, and not everyone has the same agenda or the same feelings towards everyone. Regardless with why you did it, I wish you luck, and I'll see you around, no hurt feelings from me.

For sly, ima miss u bud, u were a great friend and clan and sad to see you leave, although I don't agree with how you left, i understand why you left. Regardless of what happened hopefully we can continue to be friends :-)

EDIT: Also I don't know why you say the 5 we lost were loyal. 1 sold EG items and was kicked, the other 4 have been discussing leaving resurgence for months, not one person that left would I have ever considered lending EG or anything to at all, wouldn't even lend any of them a common chicken, all imo were flight risks just looking for the tiniest excuse to justify them leaving.\

For anyone else who is considering migrating to Arawn or thinking about Resurgence, Resurgence is not weaker because of the 5 people that left, imo we are much stronger. We have new players coming in that far outnumber those who left, we have had players dutifully step up and took on the roles that those who left, left behind, and we have new structural changes to make everything better. Right now with the open recruiting now would be the time if you were considering joining or asking about joining. I'm sure Bigdiesel379 would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have, and I would be more than happy to answer any questions on the forums, just shoot me a PM.

Mark my words, Resurgence just got an upgrade ;)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I been hearing rip resurgence since 2013 we still standing strong and we're first on all servers to kill gelebron.. as a matter of fact we have 2 necro kills, 2 proteus kills, and 2 gelebron kills in a 24 hour period yesterday and today doesn't sound like a dying clan to me..

New update on dying resurgence clan we just gained another new (returning member) some level 220+ warrior with a void gele axe named slyshadows..

Glad to see you all good and Res to be stronger :D
I'm coming to Arawn soon , will hopefully make many friends and have fun with ya all :D
"People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Don't judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes."

Glad to see you all good and Res to be stronger :D
I'm coming to Arawn soon , will hopefully make many friends and have fun with ya all :D
Awesome!!
Welcome to arawn in advance! look forward to seeing you around in game
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at